chapter 10

My head was pounding and I was trying to relax. I was starving and Harry still wasnt back. Then, the doctor came in and slammed the door, so carelessly it made me want to scream.

"Sorry about that," he muttered.

"It's fine," I said coldly.

"So I've been looking at your records to contact your parents or anyone and I can't seem to find anything-" he blabbed.

Are you shitting me right now.

"Look. I don't have any parents, they're dead," I said louder than I meant.

The door clicked open and Harry came in with a bag of food and with his eyebrows creased.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked but I didn't respond.

"Okay well what about other family or anyone, I mean," he laughed. "There's got to be someone I can contact."

Anger boiled inside me. "I don't have anyone else okay?" I yelled. "It's just poor little me!" I threw my head back in frustration.

The doctor looked taken aback and quickly exited.

"Savannah what the hell?" Harry asked.

I closed my eyes and didn't answer.

"Why did you act like that? He just needed to know that stuff," Harry scoffed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked angrily. "He was acting like a jerk about it and kept asking me all those things when I clearly said I have no one!" I huffed.

Harry glared at me and I immediately began to get uncomfortable.

"You know what? Maybe I was wrong Savannah. Maybe you are broken. And maybe I'm not the one to fix you," Harry said completely heartless.

What?

I was speechless. Did he say that? Was I in some sort of trance?

Harry walked out of the room, leaving me utterly alone.

***

I sat in the corner of Stacys apartment. My cheeks were stained. My head was clouded from what was mostly the alcohol. I took another swig despite the fact I was told to not drink for at least 2 weeks. I hadn't seen Harry in almost 24 hours and I didn't know what to think. Being without him was more difficult than anything I could imagine. I wanted him to be here with me. I wanted him to be comforting me. Holding me. Telling me everything was going to be okay.

Even if it wasn't.

My head began to feel very light. The room began to spin. Then all I saw was black.

HARRYS POV

I sat out on the back porch with the music and yelling in the background. I really was sick of these parties.

I could never get her out of my mind. No matter how hard I tried. I regretted saying that to her but I was so mad. She can't be like this for the rest of her life. Will she ever move on with her life? I mean, I still haven't gotten over what my dad has done. I still hate him.

I threw my head back and groaned.

I am such a hypocrite.

How will I ever apologize now. She probably hates me.

I quickly went back inside and made my way through the front door. I was going home.

***

Ringing went straight through my ears and I sat up.

Why was my phone ringing at 3 in the morning?

I checked and it was Stacy.

I answered it.

"Stacy?" I groaned.

I heard her sobbing and I immediately perked up.

"Stacy whats wrong?" I asked.

"Its Savannah-" she sobbed. "She's back in the hospital. I found her passed out when I got home. She's awake now and she's in some kind of shock. She-she keeps mumbling your name Harry. You need to get here," she cried.

I immediately jumped out of bed and grabbed my keys and ran out to my car.