chapter 8

"Stop eating all the popcorn, god," I whined to Harry as he stuffed another handful in his mouth to spite me.

I grabbed the bucket away from him and returned my attention back to the movie.

After a minute, I started to notice Harrys continuous stare on me.

"Watch the movie," I hissed.

He just chuckled and wrapped his fingers in mine.

It had been about a week I had read that heartfelt note Harry gave to me and I felt like I was the happiest person on the planet.

Little did I know what was to come.

***

"Alright I'm going to the bar with Louis," Harry said kissing my cheek.

"Have fun," I said as Stacy and I continued our game of cards that night.

"We're pretty boring people on Thursday nights aren't we," Stacy huffed.

I shrugged not really caring. I was pretty tired.

"How was 22 Jump Street?" she laughed.

"Hilarious but Harry kept messing around and I only got to watch half of it," I complained.

She just laughed and said, "He's right he is in love with you."

My heart started to beat a little faster and I stopped messing with my cards.

I stared at her and she seemed to realize what she said.

Her eyes widened and she started to stutter.

"Stacy. What are you talking about," I stopped her.

She sighed in frustration and said, "I wasn't suppose to tell you but the day Harry went to the apartment he told me he loved you.

I couldn't help the smile appearing across my lips.

"He loves me?" I asked happily.

She nodded smiling back.

***

HARRYS POV

Louis was quite the funny bastard drunk.

Everything that came out of his mouth made me laugh.

I couldn't help but wonder what Savannah was doing right now. I was with her all the time so it was weird being somehwhere without her. It was 11 and she was a sleeper, so she was probably asleep. The thought made me laugh.

My thoughts were interrupted when a muscly guy with brown hair and a death stare walked in.

Rage started to build inside of me as he took a seat and ordered a drink.

I felt my pulse starting to quicken as I stood up knocking my chair over.

"Hey what's wrong man?" Louis slurred and I ignored him.

I walked straight up to Chad.

"Oh well if it isn't Savanahs little boy. How is that little slut," he said cruely.

Anger filled every bit of me and I swung at him.

The bar erupted in to gasps but I couldn't stop it. I continued hitting on his face, knowing he was too weak from all the alcohol to fight back.

Thankfully I only had one drink.

Suddenly I felt arms pull over me and they lifted me up.

Police. Shit.