chapter 5

Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Be The One - The Fray

All The Right Moves - One Republic

You & Me - Lifehouse

Sometimes something will happen during the utmost shittiest time and it will change your view completely. And for Savannah it was as small as a simple kiss.

***

The sudden action caught me off guard but as soon as I tasted his lips I got sucked into a world I hadnt been to in what felt like a life time. I put my hands up into his hair and tugged gently, letting a small moan escape his lips pressed against mine.

"Everything is going to be okay," he mumbled and swiped his tongue slowly across my bottom lip which sent chills up my spine.

He released all too soon.

I kept my eyes close before I opened them and saw Harry staring down at the floor.

"Harry I-" I began and he stopped me.

"Baby its okay," he breathed quietly chuckling a little.

I smiled slightly.

"Okay, well I guess Im gonna go back to my apartment," he sighed running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Wait, will you.. uhm- nevermind," I said nervously, tucking my hair behind my ear.

He smirked.

He started stalking toward me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his lips right up to my ear.

I swear my heart was about to beat right out of my chest.

"If you were asking me to stay, you know I would," he hissed.

My skin immediately began to crawl with goosebumps. 

I thought just looking at Harry was a turn on.

I was clearly wrong.

"Now even though I would gladly continue this," he growled. "You really should get some sleep." he sighed and pulled back.

Even though my insides were spinning I knew he was right.

"Okay," I groaned and that smug grin returned to his face.

I sat down on the couch I was so use to seeing Chad on and it finally hit me what was to come. He was gone. I was free. I wouldn't even live here anymore. I'd never see that dick again. I'd never see this place again. It was over.

I didn't realize it until Harry laughed and asked, "why are you smiling?"

"Im just. Im happy," I said.

He smiled very big in return.

My face fell in sadness and Harry seemed to notice.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I dont know, I just- I dont understand why you weren't mad or didn't want to have anything to do with me," I said not making eye contact with him. I really don't deserve him.

He chuckled slightly and said, "Babe there's nothing for me to be mad about and there's no way in hell I could just stop having something to do with you," he said placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Lets watch tv," Harry said clicking the on button on the remote.

"Anything but CSI," I said as I fell asleep on Harrys shoulder.

***

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD. That's INSANE!" Stacy yelled.

"I know, I know," I said laughing lightly.