jordison.

"So is Friday night alright with you then?" Chris asked, amusement in his voice, "Or does your mommy want you home for dinner?"

I rolled my eyes "Oh fuck off man. I'm almost an adult."

"Maybe so. But for now, you're still a-"

"Don't you dare say it." I warned, but he didn't listen.

"...junior." Chris broke into a fit of giggles as I huffed in annoyance.

Yeah, as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm junior. I mean, the word itself isn't bad. It's just the fact that Chris constantly makes fun of me for being one. It doesn't make it any better that I'm short...

"I'm just playin' Joey. We haven't had a proper drummer yet and the rest of the band is super excited to meet you."

I snorted. "Are they gonna make fun of me for being a junior too?"

Chris chuckled. "Probably."

"What about for being short?" I mused.

"Nah, we've already got a midget in the band."

I quirked an eyebrow. (More like my eyebrow bone since I shaved them off.) "And who would that be?"

"Corey. The lead singer."

"Oh? Is he shorter than me?"

"Don't know. We'll have to see." Chris cleared his throat, "Well alright, we'll see you Friday then shorty."

"Yeah, see you." I replied before hanging up.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and headed towards the basement where my drumkit was. If I was going to be playing for Chris' band, I needed to sound perfect.

And with that thought in my head, I grabbed my sticks and began to play.