jordison.

My entire world stopped.

Corey just said he loved me. He has stalked me for months and he just said he loves me.

Corey tore my world down this entire time, and at this moment, he rebuilt it with his acceptance and love.

Before I could respond, Corey pressed his lips against mine in a soft, loving kiss. This wasn't like all of his violent, forceful, lustful kisses. No, this one was delicate, and there wasn't any urgency.

Tears fell down my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer towards me. I needed this comfort. I needed Corey.

"Let me show you how much I love you Joey." Corey whispered, running a hand up and down my thigh, "let me make love to you."

I didn't respond, but when I pulled him onto the bed with me he seemed to get the idea.

Corey began to pull his shirt off, and I almost started to cry all over again.

Corey had cuts and scars everywhere. On his stomach, on his wrists, his pecs, his collarbone.

I got up and pressed my lips against his scars, and Corey let out a shaky breath.

"Joey..."

My lips trailed from his stomach, to his wrists, and back up to his lips.

"Why do you do this to yourself Corey?" I whispered.

"Because...I'm disgusting. I like having that constant reminder."

"Corey...stop doing this. It hurts to see this." I ran a hand down his torso, "please stop. For me."

He kissed me softly. "I'll try."

Soon Corey was pulling my hoodie off, revealing my torso as well. Now that Corey could see me in the light, he could obviously see the stitches below my nipples where my breasts used to be.

I assume Corey saw my distress because he pressed a kiss against the faded scar and said, "you're beautiful Joey, don't let anyone tell you different."

Before I could respond, Corey trailed his lips down lower and lapped at my...ahem, lady area roughly.

I arched my back and let out a high-pitched moan. "C-Corey what are you doing- ah!"

"I'm showing you how much I love you. Whatever you decide to be, I'll still give you the best head of your life."

Corey ran his tongue along my clit, before wrapping his lips around the sensitive bud and sucking.

I let out another moan, my right hand clutching his dreads and pulling him closer.

Teasing licks and kisses turned into me getting roughly eaten out, and I screamed in pleasure as Corey palmed his jeans at me moaning.

"Fuck, you're so perfect Joey. Your pussy tastes so good..."

That completely drove me over the edge. I needed Corey inside me now.

"Corey stop!" I begged, and he pulled away, sorry stretched across his face.

"Do you want me to stop? I'm sorry-"

"Corey fuck me!" I begged some more, "I need you inside me."

Corey bit his lip, "are you sure?"

"Yes! Please Corey I need you!"

Corey complied immediately, ripping the rest of his clothes off and revealing his large, hard member. Jesus, for how short he is, he sure as hell makes up for it in other ways...

"Spread your legs baby." He ordered, his voice raspy from lust, and I pulled them apart tentatively.

He ran a hand along my clit teasingly, and I moaned.

"I like the sound of that." Corey purred, and I whined at his teasing.

I bit my lip as he entered in me. This was my first time, so it obviously was gonna hurt. But I wanted this. I was ready for Corey to do this to me.

"I'm ready Corey." I whispered, and he went all the way in.