jordison.

When I got home that night, I felt extrenely exhausted. Physically, not really. But mentally...

There was something off.

At that moment I felt...disturbed.

What the fuck is up with Corey? Maybe I was just being dramatic about how he was looking at me but seriously. That shit was creepier than all hell.

Was he into me?

Oh my god no. I'm not going to join a band with some fag who looked like he could rip me in half. I could honestly just find another band to join.

But the band was so welcoming though. I finally felt like myself around all of them. But Corey...

Suddenly, my phone rang, making me jump and let out yet another embarrassing squeak. God, I don't know why I do that. But it's not manly at all.

Startled, I answered the phone without even looking at the number and mumbled, "hello?"

"Hey Joey." A raspy and low voice purred through the phone, and my stomach dropped.

"C-Corey..? Is that you man?"

Corey chuckled, "Awh Joey, you're stuttering. You nervous babe?"

"Look Corey," I stated, trying to keep my cool, "I'm not a fag like you. So cut the creepy pet names and leave me alone."

There was silence on the other line, and then all he said was, "stop chewing your lip Joey, it's starting to bleed."

My eyes scanned my room worridly. Was he just trying to freak me out just to fuck with me? Is this some stupid prank that my bandmates thought would be funny?

How did he know I was chewing my lip? You can't really hear that through a phone.

"Oh Joey, you don't need to be scared love. I'm not going to hurt you. I mean, as long as you give me what I want."

Without answering, I shut the door to my room and locked the door.

"Oh Joey...even with all the doors locked and the windows shut I still watch you."

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed, my entire body shaking. This couldn't be happening. I just met Corey today. He couldn't have found out where I live. No one was following me home...right?

"God you're so perfect Joey. I just wanna touch your face, I wanna touch your soul. Hell, I wanna wear your face."

I gripped the phone tighter against my ear, looking around my room.

"Wh-what do you want?" I asked, panic coursing through my veins as I tried to keep the phone steady.

He chuckled lowly into the phone, the sound of his laugh echoing throughout my skull.

"Baby boy..." He sighed, "All I want is you."