jordison.

I woke up with a horrible headache.

I've never been hungover before, so this was a first for me.

Despite how much I drank last night, I still remembered what Corey did to me, and the talk I had with Chris soon after. Dammit, the thoughts of him touching me like that disturbed me and intrigued me at the same time. What is wrong with me? He forced himself onto me and I got turned on by it!

Sadly I didn't get laid last night. All the chicks that Sid had over at his house were all disgusting. My goal was to get my mind off Corey, not get an STD.

"You look sick." A voice said from my window, I shot up out of my bed and my eyes met a set of blue ones. But I was surprised to see that he had a black eye.

"What happened to your eye?" Is all I said.

"Where'd you go last night?" Is all he said in response.

I snorted. "Don't you know where I am at all times?" I don't know why I was being so confident, maybe it was because I was hungover.

"Well I only caught interest in you recently, but yes, I should've known where you were."

I didn't say anything.

"Joey, where were you?" He said, his voice had an edge to it.

"Why should I tell you?" I challenged, but Corey didn't seem fazed.

"Because you belong to me and I have the right to know."

"And what if I don't tell you?"

"Well, I'll pin you down and fuck that tight little ass of yours until you tell me where you were." He replied simply, pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

The thought of that made my heart race and my groin stir.

After that, I went from being cautious, to a complete freak.

"I don't believe you." I said, biting my lip. Corey's eyes widened.

"You wanna bet Pup?" He replied, his brows knitting together in a scowl as he licked his lips.

"Yeah, I think you're all talk. You act like you're so strong and tough but really-"

Corey was on top of me with his lips smashed against mine in that same second.

I let out a sound of surprise as he shoved his tongue into my mouth, a low groan escaping his lips.

Immediately my arms went around his neck as he grinded his hips into mine.

Oh God, this is so wrong. But it feels so right.

Corey's lips moved to my neck and began to suck on the flesh roughly, I let out an embarrassing and high-pitched moan.

"Corey...stop. You're gonna leave marks you asshole."

"That's the point," he rasped, "I want everyone to know that you're mine. And the one from last night is already fading."

Before I could protest he flipped me over, and my feelings from before completely left.

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my fucking God.

I can't do this! I'm not gay! I don't even like Corey!

"Corey stop!" I begged, trying to push him off me, but he pressed me back down onto the bed.

"Sorry princess, you brought this on yourself. If you don't wanna tell me where you were last night then this is what we're doing."

Corey then roughly pulled my pants down and ran a hand along my ass.

"Sid's house! I was at Sid's house and got drunk with Chris!" I wailed, tears filling my eyes. This is so humiliating. I'm such a girl.

Corey stopped, and leaned back against the wall, letting me pull my pants up.

Thank God, he almost saw my...y'know. I don't think I could live with the shame of him seeing me.

Tears of both fear and relief rolled down my cheeks. I can't believe that just happened. What makes matters worse is that I liked it.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and I pushed him away. "Stop! Just leave! I-I'm so...ugh. I just need time to think about all this!"

Corey was silent for a while, before he pulled me against his chest and said, "no."

Much to my dismay, he and I stayed like that for a long time. My small frame laying against his broad but frail chest.

When I really looked at Corey, he was really strange looking. He was strong, yet malnourished looking. He seemed so soft, but angry at the same time. And through his sinister smirk, he seemed so empty. As much as I didn't want to admit it, Corey, in some sort of weird way, is very attractive.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, his lips pressed against my hair.

I shrugged. "I just don't really know why you even bother."

Corey hummed. "With what, you?"

"Yeah, you're not gonna get anything out of this, you know that right?"

Corey chuckled, and I froze. The sound seemed so strange. Because this laugh was genuine. "Oh baby boy, I've already gotten things out of this. You may deny me now, but I can tell your walls are breaking."

More silence filled the room. And Corey began to run his fingers through my hair. Before I could protest he said, "you're so beautiful Joey."

I blushed slightly. "I disagree."

"What? You're flawless Joey."

I looked up at him and quirked an eyebrow, "how so?"

"Well for starters, your black hair and your pale skin. Your plump lips that not only look good, but taste good as well. I love that you don't have eyebrows, it really brings out your eyes. Which brings me to your makeup. Your eyeliner and lipstick make you look even more delicious than you already are.

"And your body, oh God you drive me crazy with your body. Defined hips, slim and toned stomach, and your ass..."

I squeaked when he roughly grabbed my bottom and ran his tongue along the shell of my ear.

"W-well thanks." I mumbled, obviously embarrassed.

Corey smirked. Oh God, this doesn't mean any good...

"Wouldn't mind tasting that dick of yours." He whispered in my ear, and I jumped out of Corey's arms. "No!"

Corey seemed confused. "Why not? Are you uncircumcised or something? Don't worry, I'll still suck you off I'm quite a wizard with my mouth..."

I blushed deeply. "N-no it's not that it's...I really don't want to. Please don't give me head."

Corey put his arms up. "Okay okay...I'm sorry."

Oh my God. Did Corey just apologize? He's never done that.

I sighed, "it's okay."

Corey opened his arms out towards me, and I accepted his embrace, knowing he'd probably force me to cuddle him anyway.

Once I settled into his arms I broke the silence.

"Corey?" He hummed in response.

"Who gave you that black eye?" I whispered, trying to cover up my worry.

Corey seemed to catch onto my distress, because he pressed a chaste kiss against my lips and said, "don't worry about it, my Pup."