taylor.

God, he's so beautiful when he sleeps. Lips parted open, hair tousled, covers falling off of his naked body...

All mine.

His eyebrow bones raised the slightest bit before he groaned and turned over. I bit my lip at the sound.

I'm trying my best to hold on. To refrain from climbing through his window and fuck him senseless. But soon enough, I give into my urges.

I slide through his window without a sound, and crawl carefully into his bed. He didn't even stir.

I found myself latching my lips onto his neck and marking what was mine. All Joey did was moan quietly in his sleep, which only made me suck harder.

"Ah..." Joey gasped, reaching out towards me, and I let go completely to tease him.

"No." He whined, and I grinned at how needy he was being.

Once he fell back asleep, I continued to place more marks on his pale and slender neck. He probably didn't know it was me, that's why I refrained from waking him up. But eventually he would always know that it's me. Because he's mine.

But the next time he opened his pretty little mouth, I stopped.

"Amanda..." he moaned blissfully.

I glared at his sleeping figure before wrapping my hand around his neck. He woke up instantly, his eyes wide and staring at me.

"Who the fuck is Amanda, Joey?" I roared, slamming his head into the bed, "Don't you know that you're mine?"

"Ah!" Joey squeaked, squirming against my hold.

I put a hand over his mouth, "You're mine Joey, do you hear me? All mine." I whispered through gritted teeth.

Joey whimpered and looked at me with wide eyed. While I love watching his skinny body squirm, I hate that he's so afraid of me.

"I'll let go if you promise not to scream," I ran my fingers through his hair, "Because if you do, I'll fuck that little tight ass of yours until you bleed, got it?"

Joey nodded and eventually layed limp against my grasp.

"Good boy," I mumbled removing my hand from his mouth and replacing it with my lips.

God, his lips taste so devine. I let my tongue explore every inch of his sweet mouth. My hands latched onto both of Joey's thighs and I held him against my lap so he couldn't move.

Joey's hands were pushing against my chest, but I didn't care. He needs to know that I need him.

"Why are you doing this Corey?" He asked once I pulled away.

"Because you're mine. Haven't I already told you this?"

"But why me? I don't even know you! I-I'm straight!"

I smirked, "the tent in your pants tells me otherwise."

Despite it being dark, I could tell that he was blushing. "Trust me. There's no tent there."

After a few moments of silence I said, "Who's Amanda?"

Joey didn't respond for a while, "A girlfriend."

My fists tightened, "I don't want you to have any more contact with her."

"F-fuck you. You can't tell me what to do."

"If you talk to her again I will kill her." I said lowly, and Joey whimpered.

"Well, as much as I wanna spend the night with you, you should get some sleep." I pressed my lips against Joey's temple, "I'll see you tomorrow."