➡️The Basics⬅️

💟Chynna💟

*Alarm Clock*
I rolled over in my bed in pain from the night before all because of my moms boyfriend, i grunted reaching over cutting off my alarm clock that was going off for me to get up and get ready for my first day at my new high school in Miami, FL

I finally decided on a outfit and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and to do my morning hygiene and of course my make up and hair.

Once i finished everything in the bathroom i walked back into my room to my dresser where my VS PINK panties and bras were.

I pulled out my pretty hot rose pink lace panty and bra out and placed it on my perfectly oiled and lotioned body and i slipped into my PINK leggings and the matching jacket.

I was finally finished with everything and grabbed my backpack heading out the front door ignoring everything my mom and that man was saying...
*
*
*
I finally arrived at school just knowing i walked at least for 20 minutes gosh i was tired.

I made my way through the doors and everyone that were by the doors at the moment just stopped and looked at me.

Ugh Seriously WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT!? I yelled as i seem to get annoyed by the stares and started walking towards the office, i heard people whispering but i could barely tell what was being said i just wanted to get my schedule and mind my business but i guess some people can't understand that...

"Hello, You must be our new student Chynna....."

Charm!!

"Yes Miss Charm... I'm sorry dear, how are you doing today? Sorry I'm having a little technical difficulties with my computer here just give me one moment.." The lady said as she hit the computer on the side slightly looking at me

I'm fine thanks for asking... I told her as i began to wait for her to hand me my schedule, i waited for about 20 minutes then she finally had it ready.

"Alright Miss Charm here is your class schedule. Hope you have a wonderful first day!" She handed me my schedule smiling i just grabbed it and walked off heading to find or at least try to find my first class

As i was looking at my schedule i accidentally bumped into someone not caring to look up to see what or who it was until my paper fell out of my hand...

"My bad shorty i didn't mean to bump into you i was to busy trying to take a picture and check it out." This tall stud standing about 5'' something over me said as she stared at me then back to her friends.

"You must be new ma!?" She asked still staring without a blink

Yes i am... I told her as i tried to walk off after picking my paper up

"Why are you trying to walk off so fast. Class hasn't even started... You a senior?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip as if she was turned on by me or something. It kind of creeped me out.

Yes i am a senior and i don't know what time this schedule start, It is my first day you know!! I told her getting kind of smart.

"Feisty huh? Let me check this out..." She asked and said grabbing my schedule out of my hand glaring at it. Oh Ma you got the first class with me which is Physical Education want to walk with me.? She asked being serious as hell. "By the way I'm Jasmine but people call me Jay.." she finished off saying.

Um sure i guess and I'm Chynna... I guess you could say i actually met my first maybe soon to be friend today or whatever even though she act as if she wanted to be way more than friends it scared me.

☯️Rodriquez☯️

"Aye Quees c'mon man we got to get to the yo.." Big Mike came in waking me from an extremely great nap but i know there was money to be made and i was wasting time trying to nap i finally got up and fixed myself looking into the mirror before i walked out the door heading to the studio.
*
*
I was finally finished with my song with Lloyd and Rich Homie Quan x Feel It...

I was ready to leave and go handle my street business. That's all i know is money and ain't shit gone stop me from getting to it not even a bitch...

"Aye Quees where ya bout to go?" Quan asked as i was about to get in the car and head to get something to eat first then hit the block after i get some cigars.

I'm about to go pick up my little bro and sis and take them to get some to eat. Wassup man? I asked ready to pull off..

"Oh none man just hit my phone later g." He said getting into his car

Yeah alright though. I said before i burnt rubber pulling out of the parking lot headed to my favorite corner store

I listened to some old R&B while cruising down the street until i came upon a red light and didn't realize it was car full of females that pulled up on the side of me taking my picture, these people in this world are fucking crazy..
*
*
I was pulling up to the corner store that i fucks with hard as hell

"What's up Quees? Long time no see nigga." A couple of the guys dapped me up as i was walking in to get what i needed.

"Sup man, getting the usual?" The clerk name Max asked. I just nodded my head because he already knew me. He rung me out and bagged my things and i left.

Take this man. I said handing my phone to some thot looking girl as she was getting ready to head in the store.

"Here you go." She said snapping the picture and handing my phone back and taking one last glimpse at me before she actually realized who i was.

" She said snapping the picture and handing my phone back and taking one last glimpse at me before she actually realized who i was

I got back into the car heading my way bobbing my head to the old R&B...

I Hope You Guys Like The Book So Far. ☺️

Should i keep it going? Or... Switch it up a little?

Thank You Guys☺️❤️

VOTEEEEEE&COMMENTTTTTT🤞🏼‼️