➡️Next Morning⬅️

☯️Rodriquez☯️
As i woke up the next morning looking through my window ceiling i thought about Chynna so i got up and walked into my huge bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face then handling my business in the shower.

I was finally done so i wrapped my towel around my waist and walked back into my room and over to my closet so i could get something out just to wear around the house.

I put on my boxers and basketball shorts, put my socks and slides on and grabbed a black t-shirt walking out of my room down the hall to where she was and knocked a couple of time until i realized she was still possibly sleeping since we did go to bed late so i went down stairs and ate lunch that my chef made...

Once i was finished i went to my movie room downstairs and began to watch my favorite movie "SHOTTAS".

While i was watching my big screen a hand flew across my face and i grabbed my gun about to aim and shoot until Nazir scary ass said chill it was only him.

Yo nigga you know not to play with me like that. I said putting my gun back up and dapped him up. He was laughing hard as hell because he knew i was about to end his shit...

"My bad man i just knew your ass would get mad as shit and i was right." He said still laughing and coming around to sit down and watch the movie with me. "So where's this chick at?" He asked with his eyes glued to the screen...

She's upstairs sleeping man why you so worried about it!? I asked being funny as if he was in a rush to meet her

"Nigga shutup i just asked a question yo. But for real what are you going to do about her?"

What do you mean?!

"You're going to let her stay here or what?" He asked turning back to the screen

I mean i don't know yet bro I'm still trying to get to know her. When i walked in on her yesterday she look like she had just been crying but i don't want to assume anything you know...

"I feel you. Well if she staying she might as well make room for a nigga."

Yo nigga, you crazy!!

💟Chynna💟
I had slept so peacefully. I don't know how long it's actually been since I've slept like that in a comfortable bed not having to worry about anyone bothering me in my sleep or anything. Oh my god i feel so good.

I just talked to myself while i handled my business in the bathroom and everything as far as brush my teeth wash my face piss and shower.

Once i finished i put on my panties and my grey cut-up slit outfit and took a selfie

Once i was finished i walked out of the room and downstairs to see ham and cheese lunch sandwiches made on the table i politely grabbed one and ate it

Then i realized the house was so quiet until i heard laughing and sounds like the sound of my favorite movie downstairs so i got up from my seat and started walking towards where the laughing was coming from i was walking down a long hall and into a huge room with a big screen and recliner chairs.

I was about to get ready to go back to the room that his guard put me in but my clumsy ass fell and him and whoever the other guy was looked at me as he jumped up to come help me up.

"You good? How did you fall? Trying to be sneaky and see what was going on huh?"

I laughed and just nodded my head as i got up off of the carpet.

"Well Chynna this is my partna Nazir but you can call his ugly ass Zir."

Hi it's nice to meet you... I said as i stuck my hand out as he slightly shook it.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Chynna..." He said as he looked at Rodriquez and nodded and dapped him up. "Alright man I'm about to dip and head back to the crib so Olivia won't get to bullshitting on me." He said before he headed out.

"Yeah bro. Just hit me up later." Rodriquez said walking out behind him.

I just sat down and continued to watch the rest of the movie until he came back inside.
*
*
"Is it okay for me to ask you that question again? Why were you out so late walking by yourself what's going on?"

Honestly... i ran away from home because of what i was going through. To much was going on and i doubt if anyone ever understand. I said putting my face in my hand and silently crying. He reached over to me and hugged me very tight.

"Things will get better." He said rubbing up and down my back.

Guess i am going to continue with the book. Hope you guys are liking it so far. 🙂

VOTEEEEEE&COMMENTTTTT 😘👍🏼