➡️Why⁉️⬅️

💟Chynna💟
I didn't understand why... This guy almost hit me then invited me to his home. I wasn't one hundred percent sure if i wanted to stay or not i mean i was fine just by walking and sleeping wherever my feet led me tonight but he wasn't going for it not one bit.

I just rode and looked out of the window until we pulled up to a huge brick mansion i looked at him shocked because he looks like the thug type but not the type to live here so i just figured it was his mom house or something but i could've been wrong the way he opened my door waiting for me to get out.

Am i about to meet your parents or something? I asked still sitting with my seatbelt on.

"Nah. This my crib. Big Mike!!" He said and screamed out loud i could've sworn this man was on something until i seen this big ass buff guy come down and grab my bags and getting into the driver side of the car to put the car under the garage

Once i stepped into the house my mouth flopped open like a little girl who had seen so much candy in her life his home was beautiful i couldn't believe what i was seeing.

The buff guy walked back in with my bags telling me to follow him. I did so and we walked into this huge Alaskan king size bedroom. It was so beautiful.

I was so excited but finally came back to reality that this was only a one night thing and i just laid across the bed scrolling on Instagram coming across a article about missing teens and clicked on it then i heard a knock on the door

I was so excited but finally came back to reality that this was only a one night thing and i just laid across the bed scrolling on Instagram coming across a article about missing teens and clicked on it then i heard a knock on the door. Come In. I spoke still looking at the article on instagram.

"Are you okay? How do you like the room?" He said walking towards me and sitting in a chair

Yes I'm fine, It's comfortable. I said sitting up and just now realizing who the hell he was and where the hell i was. Umm am i in the correct place right now? I asked looking at his necklace.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a strange look

I'm saying like what is your name? I asked looking down because i didn't want him to see my face

"Rodriquez Jacquees Broadnax." He responded grabbing telling me to never look down because of how beautiful i was. "And before you say anything yes i am the R&B singer Jacquees."

I clearly can see that much i just thought i was tripping for a minute that's all

"Oh no you're not but it's 4 something in the morning get you some rest and we'll talk tomorrow."

Okay Goodnight! I said as he was walking out shutting the door and i got comfortable and dosed off...

☯️Rodriquez☯️
Yo i just really want to know why was she walking so late and by herself with bags. I said speaking on the phone with my nigga Zir..

"Bro what made you invite her to your crib?" He asked as i put him on speaker phone

That's the thing bro she's a female look like she's about eighteen through twenty age range then i almost hit her after leaving the club with your ass so damn late bro.

"Oh damn man. That's just some real ass shit for real though. But i mean just be straight up with her and ask her and see where it goes from there and hit my line tomorrow bro imma come through." He said before we disconnected the phone.

I then went and took my shower and hit the sheets and dosed off...

Sorry for this chapter to be so short I'm gathering up some juicy thoughts for you all ☺️☺️

Thanks to all my supporters i really do love and appreciate you guys so much continue to share your opinions with me and let me know how you guys feel about the book the rest of my chapters will be full so no worries ☺️😘

VOTEEEEEE&COMMENTTTTTTT ☺️👍🏼💕