➡️IS IT LOVE?⬅️

💟Chynna💟
"Baby girl could you open up the door." Rodriquez said as i wiped my tears

I finally got some strength to get up out of my bed and open the door for him.

As soon as i opened the door his lips pressed against mine and he picked me up walking over to the bed laying both of us down on it gently as he continued to kiss me.

I pulled away though, I know this isn't something you want to do so just stop.

He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"I want all of you... You physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually. Just let me have you!" He said pulling down my shorts as he licked on my clit while fingering me.

I bit down on my bottom lip winding my hips on his fingers as he stuck a second finger in.

I continued to let out low moans as i enjoyed his fingers caressing my clit.

He then pulled his fingers out and stood up looking down at me...

"Can I?" He asked unzipping his pants

I shook my head yes giving him permission and covering my eyes as tears were about to fill them and i sniffed,

He removed my hands and then asked me....

"What's wrong? I'm not going to hurt you Chynna, talk to me baby please..."

I just don't want you or anyone else to judge me.

"Fuck anyone else they have nothing to do with this, and I'm not going to judge you looking at the fact i want you to be my wife in the future." He said looking at me with a straight face and kissing my lips letting me know he was serious

I took a deep breath and then told him, my mom boyfriend raped me, that night you seen me was the night i was able to get away from him the scars you seen came from me jumping out of the window.

He didn't say anything he was just speechless then he just started to kiss me and i started to feel wetness and it was him crying,

I broke the kiss, please don't cry Rodriquez, just promise me something. I said wiping his face

He then got up off the bed and wiped his face off and got on one knee pulling out a huge ring from his pocket...

💍Chynna Amour Charm, Will you Marry Me!?💍

I begin crying and saying this can't be real.

I told him yes with tears running and me screaming.

"I Promise from this point forward to take care of you and any of your problems baby."

We hugged and kissed and laid down and started off where we left.

💍HE PROPOSED!!💍

*
*
*

☯️Nazir☯️
Man i been outside this nigga house for the longest, where the fuck is he...

I called his phone again on to not get another damn answer.

Finally his butler opened up.

"Hello Mr.Wade, how are you today?"

I'm good how about you Jeff?

"Great, he said opening up letting me in. I'll let Mr.Broadnax know that you're here."

Thank you.

"My pleasure..."

About an hour later he came downstairs...

We dapped each other up and sat on the sofa.

"Wassup bro?"

Nothing man just came to see how shorty was doing.

"Ahhhh man she's good now, she's been through a lot though and i popped the question."

What!!?? My nigga engaged now?

"Yeah man."

LETS GOOOOO!! I'm proud of you man, now bring me some nieces and nephews now.

We both laughed and looked up seeing Chynna coming in.

"Hi Nazir." She spoke walking over sitting on Rod

Wassup Mrs.Broadnax! Let me see that rock girl.

She smiled holding her hand out and kissing him before she got up heading to the kitchen.

You made her happy man.

"That's all i want to do now man"

I feel you bro, well imma ride out and let you and fiancé do you'll thing. Hit me up later bro. Love ya G.

"Alright bro, Love ya too."

I headed out the house getting into my G Wagon heading to my girl house.

*
*
*

VOTEEEE & COMMENTTTT!!

If You Haven't Read My Book Love & Thugs Out Yet Go Take A Look And Give Me Your Feedbacks On It, I'm Going To Take A Break From This Book!! I HAVE ALOT OF JUICY PARTS FOR THIS BOOK AND LOVE & THUGS just want to finish up L&T first 😘