➡️Chynna & Rodriquez⬅️

☯️Rodriquez☯️
So Chynna, Tell me about yourself...

"Well I'm a seventeen year old senior at Miami Senior High, My full name is Chynna Amour Charm, My Birthday is April seventh. What about you?"

Ahh you're an Aries. Same here but I'm twenty my name is Rodriquez Jacquees Broadnax and my birthday is actually April fifteenth.

"Cool. Well it was nice meeting you and thanks for letting me stay the night but i think i should be goi....."

Going where? To your new room up those steps? Sure go ahead I'm not stopping you but as far as leaving out of any of these doors it won't be happening.! I told her as she just looked at me surf widened eyes..

"I'm just saying i don't want to be here when you have company and they think of us in another way."

Why should it matter what they think? We know the truth so it really doesn't matter. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you i just want a woman safe period instead of all in the streets looking for somewhere to lay their heads. I couldn't help my mom because she didn't listen she did whatever she felt was okay now she's in rehab trying to get herself back together.

After i said that she just looked at me with tears streaming down her face and walking off from me up the stairs...

💟Jasmine💟
I haven't talked to you since Friday. Where have you been? I asked talking to Chynna on the phone as she finally answered.

"Nowhere I've just been needing some time to my self. It hasn't been long since we've talked though you act like it's been a week."

You're like a bestfriend to me even though i just met you...

"Aw Jasmine really?"

Yes but I'm gay as hell so don't be trying to pull no stunts on me man and make me start liking you again.

"Aw okay bestfriend i won't. I promise."

Good. Now what you up to, talk to me...

"Can i really vent to you right now?" She asked as her voice got a little shaky

Of course Chynna. I'm all ears.

"Well i recently just ran away from home because i was being abused and raped by my moms boyfriend and she never listened to me. Now I'm at the singer Jacquees house and I've been here since yesterday."

Wait did you just say Jacquees as in Rodriquez Jacquees!? I asked a little confused

"Yes i did."

Man you're at my cousin house. I said laughing but quickly cutting it off because i just realized what she said her reason was for running away, Damn baby girl I'm sorry to hear that you're going through that man but at least Quees will take care of you..

"This is your cousin? Really?"

Yes he's my cousin. Matter of fact I'll be over there later to see you.

"Okay... See you then." She said before we disconnected the phones

I began to get ready and head over to where she was just to check on her.

💟Chynna💟
As i got ready to lay down for a nap a knock appeared at the door, i didn't say anything so whomever it was knocked again but i still kept quiet.

The door then opened as i just kept my head buried into the pillow not bothering to even look to see who came in until a hand rubbed up and down my back.

I jumped and looked up to see him as he just stared at me and said he apologized for making me cry earlier by speaking his mind but i understood that's what he do. Maybe that's what i need instead of a person who holds their tongue 24/7...

It's okay, I'm fine. I told him as he just stared at me

"Yeah you are that but get up and put some clothes on i want to take you somewhere." He said standing up

I got up and got dressed i decided to wear my black pants with my black see through leotard and my purse that i grabbed and took a quick picture before walking out downstairs.

*
*
We finally made it to the mall and of course the girls were going crazy over him, he just looked at me and laughed.

What are you laughing for? I asked just watching as they were trying to get to him

"Nothing girl, Here take this and go shopping." He said handing me his black card and walking the other way with one of his body guards.

He sent the other one with me and i just walked to VS PINK and grabbed some panties and bras then two outfits and up to the cash registers and bought them then i was off to my next store.
*
*
I was finally done shopping and started looking for Rodriquez, i walked to the food court and found him standing in front of chipotle talking to a girl.

It wasn't any of my business but he has to get his card because if he didn't it would be negative so i walked up and cleared my throat as they both looked at me, she mugged me then looked back at him.

Sorry i wasn't trying to be rude. I said handing him his card and walking off to sit at a table.

☯️Rodriquez☯️
As i was talking to Daija, Chynna walked up handing me my card then going to sit down.

"Who the fuck was that Quees?" She asked looking at Chynna as she was having a seat

A girl that i picked up after almost hitting her, why does it matter? I said looking at her ass crazy

"Umph you should've hit the bitch." She said rolling her eyes."

Man fuck out my face with all of that bullshit for real i need to be hitting your ass and making my damn hood ornament. I said before i laughed and walked off towards Chynna as Daija stood there looking stupid.

You ready to go Chynna? I asked as she was looking in her bags then looked back up at me nodding her head and my guards grabbed her things and followed behind us to the car.

As we were walking i kept looking at her because it was just something about her she was so beautiful but she wasn't telling me everything.

I just grabbed her hand as she tensed up a little and kept walking towards the truck.

I'm going to make her mines before this is all said and done...

How Do You All Like The Book So Far? Should I Continue With It!?

VOTEEEEE&COMMENTTTTT 💖☺️