➡️HELP ME⬅️

💟Chynna💟
*Later On After School...*
I was extremely tired from school. I didn't even know I'd get out early just because I'm a senior that's pretty fun, i might just enjoy that high school...

I was at home laying across my bed finishing up my first essay on my first day, boy my senior year is going to be something serious.

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*
Once the knocks appeared at my door i tried to be as quiet as possible but i started crying because my mom wasn't here it was just me and her boyfriend and she know i don't like being here with him by myself. Times like this i really miss my grandparents.

"Chy open up this damn door i know you're in here I'm giving you until the count of three or you won't have a damn door anymore." He said then started counting i silently but quickly got up and hid under my bed. "ONE.......TWO........THREE!!!!" Once he said three he was kicking at my door and it popped open and he was searching through my closet and everything. "I know your ass is in here go ahead and come out you little slut." He said laughed through gritted teeth. I was so scared and just praying that he didn't look under the bed but by the time i was praying he was grabbing me from under the bed ripping my shirt off of me along with my pajama pants. "Oh you were looking sweet for daddy huh? That's how i like it." He said trying to kiss me but i moved. He held his fist up as if he was about to punch me if i moved once more so i stayed still... "No give it to me." He said forcing himself inside of me very hard. I just laid there and cried...
*
*
I just curled up into a ball crying my eyes out until i just fell asleep once he was done taking advantage of me.
*
I was then awaken out of my sleep from Jay the girl i bumped into at school.

|6:32pm| {Jay💙: Sup ma? Wyd? You going to skoo tomorrow?}

|6:32pm| {Me: Hey Jasmine.. Laying here in pain.. Yes i am, are you?}

|6:35pm| {Jay💙: Now y yu gotta say my whole name? Why yu in pain ma? Ya imma go.}

|6:38pm| {Me: Lol because that is your name last time i was told... I think I'm about to come on my period. 😒}

I texted back lieing to her only because i didn't want her to judge me...
*
*
*The Next Morning Alarm Clock*
I woke up grunting from pain once again to turn the annoying alarm clock off and getting up to get ready for school.

I decided on an outfit to wear but while deciding i grabbed my duffle bag getting some extra panties and bras and my hygiene products and clothes packing my bag because i was going to run away, to where, i had no idea but i couldn't stay here anymore.

I finally found an comfortable outfit for school.

I slipped into it grabbed some shoes to throw into my duffle bag and my laptop and etc locked my bedroom door and headed out of my window heading to school

*
*
I made it through the double doors just in time and asked Principle Myers if i could sit my bag into his office and headed back out to class.