➡️Jealousy⬅️

*The Next Morning*
💟Chynna💟
I woke up to the sound of my alarm looking at the time realizing that i was going back to school today, ugh how i couldn't wait for this school year to be over already and it's only November.

I got up slipping into my robe and placing my feet inside of my slippers walking into my bathroom to wash my face brush my teeth and the rest of my morning hygiene routine.

Once i was finally finished i places on my clothes and went to tell Rodriquez I was about to leave for school and I'd see him later on.

I knocked a couple times but i got a final answer...

"COME IN!!"

I cracked the door just so i could tell him but he told me to come over to him so i did as asked only to be acknowledged with some keys to a Mercedes Benz...

Rodriquez are you sure you want to drive your car to school.

"Well for one those aren't my car keys, those are." He said pointing to three sets of car keys on the wall by his door.

So whose keys are these? I asked looking confused

"Yours. Now go to school before it gets late."

I squealed and gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek like he was my dad or something but he was so sweet and kind it was still unbelievable that he was an drug dealer.

I finally made my way to the car and to school. I seen Jasmine car and parked right beside her.

I then grabbed my purse and backpack and headed inside through the double doors locking my car doors behind me.

Once i made it in Jasmine ran over to me squeezing me half way to death.

"I missed your ugly ass." She said after letting me go

I gave her the "bitch really" look as she laughed and told me to come meet some new people.

She walked me over to where majority of her friends be standing and begin to introduce me until i seen this whore face...

"I hope this isn't the bitch you've been talking about for the longest Jasmine."

"Daija chill where do you know her from?"

Bitch!? I told you the last time i seen you that you were going to stop addressing me as that name my name is CHYNNA!!!

"I don't give a fuck If your name was Japan, you're still a BIT......"

And before i knew i blacked out punching her with all my night kicking her left and right throwing her head into lockers and it was broken up after we broke the principal office glass mirror window.

Jasmine grabbed me pulling me away from Daija but i was like an wild animal trying to finish attacking my prey.

"What the hell was that?" Jasmine said looking at me then behind us every second.

What!?

"Chynna you almost killed that girl." She said shaking her head and calling Rodriquez to come get me because she didn't know that car outside was mine.

Almost isn't good enough that bitch isn't dead yet so FUCK HER!!! I said looking inside the office where she was laid out on top of the glass.

"Miss Charm May i see you for a second in my office?" Principle Gary asked as he watched the paramedics take a look at that girl. "Could you tell me what happened?" He asked

Simple she kept calling me out of my name after i asked her several times to stop and she didn't so she had it coming.

"Um okay well as far as you being a new student I'm going to let you off with a fair warning because you don't seem like the trouble type that i know of but i am going to send you home for the day and I'll see you tomorrow morning." He said as he walked off from after talking to me