➡️Hatred⬅️

💟Chynna💟
I decided to head to the nail shop since i had nothing else to do but for some reason as i was sitting in the pedicure chair getting my pedicure Rodriquez kept popping up in my head.

All of a sudden i got a FaceTime call from him so i hurriedly answered the phone.

"Dang girl the phone didn't ring three times." He said as i laughed

Sorry i was just thinking about you for some odd reason.

"Imma give you a reason to think about me later."

Huh!?

"Ha don't worry about it. Actions speak louder than words." He said before the phones disconnected

They finally finished up with me, i paid them and headed out.

Once i finally got outside and into my car to drive off an unknown number popped up onto my phone i answered only to me wishing i never did it was him

"You thought you could hide away from me forever huh bitch? I miss that sweet little pussy!! Your mothers isn't sweet enough!!"

Tears rushed down my face. I hurried and hung the phone up and speeding out of the parking lot rushing home.
*
*
I finally made it home and to the doorstep my hands were shaking so bad i couldn't even open the door so i just rung the doorbell.

Rodriquez maid opened the door trying to figure out what was wrong with me but i just ignored her walking to my room and crying on my bed in a ball until i went to sleep.

☯️Rodriquez☯️
I headed out the studio heading home receiving a phone call from Nazir but i didn't answer I'll call back once i make it in.

I picked up some cigarillos and headed in.
*
*
I pulled up and Big Mike whip me on in as i opened the front door Maria ran up to me talking so fast.

"Mister Rodriquez i think something is really wrong with Miss Chynna she came in crying and she rung the door bell to get in i know she has a key i tried to see what was wrong but she didn't say anything." She said so fast but i only caught the part of her crying so i ran up...

I knocked several times, the door was locked so i took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked it going in to a sleeping Chynna with dried up tears and she was balled up.

I picked her up only for her to try to fight me until i yelled "Chynna it's me, Everything is okay!!" She dosed back off and i just took her to my room and flipped the covers back and laid her down and went to get in the shower...
*
*
Once i was in the shower i just let my hair down but in between doing that my shower door slung open to a naked Chynna asking if she could join and of course i said yes.

I just turned my back so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable or anything.

"Turn back around."

I slowly turned around only for her to embrace me with a kiss. I didn't want to stop her but i did. I really wanted to know what was wrong with her earlier and what Maria was talking about.

Chynna stop. What was wrong with you earlier.

"Rodriquez i don't want to talk about it i want you to caress my body" 😩😩

Her saying that made my body do something but i still had to play that man role because i strongly believe this is all she thinks i want her for but it's not i actually want to build with shorty.

"Am i doing something wrong?" She asked looking down at me

Nah ma it's cool but i actually want to build with you instead of just doing this you really need someone there for you.

"Really?"

Yes Chynna...

She then looked down again but this time she was crying again so i just grabbed her and pulled her into a hug not realizing we both were naked so it was awkward so i just kissed her forehead and bathe her and wrapped her towel around her and got her out the shower.

💟Chynna💟
I think i might just be pushing myself onto him to much maybe I'm fucked up behind my situation i should just tell him...

I will once he come out the bathroom. I told Jasmine before we disconnected our phone call.

And by that time he was coming out in his towel.

"Why are you sitting up like that?" He asked

I need to talk to you Rodriquez. Listen I'm sorry about what just happ...... he cut me off

"Look Chynna it's okay no worries."

Rodriquez please listen i really have something to tell you.

"What is it Chynna!?"

Ugh nothing, nevermind.

"Nah tell me you already said you need to tell me so tell me."

I WAS RAPED, IM NOT A VIRGIN!!!!!! I yelled YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG AND WHY I WAS ACTING LIKE THAT WELL THATS WHY! I said with tears filling my eyes i jumped off his bed and ran out down the hall to my room locking the door behind me...
*
*
A knock came upon my door i didn't bother answering but my door opened and i knew i locked but i continued to face the wall.

"Chynna?"

Leave me alone.

"Look baby I'm sorry that happened to you. If i knew who the fuck nigga was i promise he'll have to pay but i can promise you it'll never happen again because you're here to stay now i don't give a fuck how tired you get of me you're not going anywhere!! It's a reason why we met and once i figure it out imma take heat to it. But imma let you rest now Goodnight" He said closing the door back and locking it

Tears just streamed down my face until i dosed off once again.

☯️Nazir☯️
"Shit just crazy how she said it bro like i didn't expect her to do any of that."

Shit happens bruh you might just have to console her because it sounds like she been through a lot man get off my phone and go cuff that girl and stop bullshitting you been talking about shorty since you scooped her.

"I know bro but i don't even know how to go to her now i just told her some shit and told her goodnight and let her go to sleep."

Was she crying?

"I'm not sure but i think so she told me to leave her alone i mean she tried to fuck in the shower but I'm trying to take shit slow."

She probably needs it man. Seduce her ass bruh you told her she wasn't going anywhere.

"Man you a bad influence."

Haha naw bruh just go lay that and hit my line later about it.

"Man iight." He said lastly before we disconnected from each other lines.

OOOOOP ITS ABOUT TO GET GOOOOOD!!!! I'm sorry I'm late guys but me working really isn't no joke 😩😩 I'm back for real this time 😘 THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT!!

VOTEEEEE && COMMENTTTTT😘❣️