➡️😣😦⬅️

💟Chynna💟
Once i got in the car and we pulled off and got onto the road i just starred off because i didn't know what to say after he held my hand.

I don't know how to even feel...

As i was just starring off i finally dosed off into a deep sleep then eventually a dream...
*
*
I was awakened out my sleep by Rodriquez we were at a movie theater but i didn't understand why when he had his own personal one.

So of course i asked and got a response i never expected.

"Because i didn't want to go to my own i wanted to take you to the one i actually owned that wasn't in my home."

So wait you're telling me that this is your movie theater that you own!?

"Yes Chynna it is..." He said looking at me laughing

☯️Rodriquez☯️
I swear every since the mall incident with Daija it made me look at Chynna differently more and more but i really need to talk to her about that night...

So i took her to my movie theater and out to eat and i drove back home with her in the passenger seat listening to my B.E.D album...

Once we arrived back to my home she jumped out going in i guess she had to use the bathroom because she act like she was in a track meet the way she ran...

My guard parked my car in the garage and i went inside to the kitchen for a glass of water...

Chynna then came into the kitchen walking to put her food in the fridge i then thought now would be the best time to talk to her...

So i grabbed her wrist and walked to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Why are we in the living room?"

To talk...

"About?"

That night. Why were you out so late? Were you running from something? What was going on?

"I ran from home because i didn't like my mother or her boyfriend he's on drugs and i just didn't like it."

Is that all? I asked looking concerned with this crazy question ready to come out

"Yes..." She said turning her head away from me

I have one last question. Don't think I'm being funny or anything because I'm not but are you a virg.......

"Yes i am." She said quickly cutting me off

I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what to say because that was a fast ass reply.

Okay my bad ma.. i said right before the doorbell rung and she offered to get it so i let her.

💟Daija💟
I don't know who she was. She might be one of those bitches that's using him but I'll find out about that bitch sooner than later.

"Why does it matter who she is!?"

Because it does Quan like you and Nazir are the only two that possibly know who she is.

"Nah i don't know who you're talking about."

Alright

"None of that even matters if you two don't even talk anymore girl."

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!! HE IS STILL MINE!!

"Holler at me again and that funeral that'll be being held next Saturday will be yours too."

Ugh i hate you.

"I don't give a fuck. Get out!!"

Fine... i said before walking out slamming the door getting into my car heading over to Jacquees house..

He stayed nowhere but three blocks away from Quan.

So once i made it i cut my engine off and walked up the hill to his double door mansion and rung the doorbell.

💟Chynna💟
I ended the conversation after i heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door looking out the peephole only to see little miss thing from the mall today so i slightly opened the door halfway.

May we help you?

"NO! YOU CAN NOT! But Jacquees can..."

If i can't then he can't so is there anything else? I looked with an evil smile

"Bitch get the fuck out my way."

Sure thing come on in!! I said opening the door wider for her entrance

"JAQUEES WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

As she yelled throughout the house he finally came down and i went inside the kitchen and looked out on the balcony just thinking about the whole situation.

Then i heard arguing from them two i just stood there and here she goes saying that bitch word again so i walked in there where they were and confronted her.
*
*
This is the last time I'll let that bitch word come out of your mouth when you're discussing me like you don't even know me to even address me as that nothing but i was with Rodriquez in the mall and now I'm here at his home but that has nothing to do with you if you aren't his girlfriend or even better his wife.

"Oh so you're not neither, then why are you here?"

Ask him!!

"That's none of her business so she can't ask me shit!!" Rodriquez said as he walked outside

Oh well i don't give a fuck so imma go to my room...

"Room? Girl what the hell is really going on!? Let me leave before i do something i won't regret."

I thought to myself then walked to the front door and opened it until she walked out

I then slammed the door behind her locked it and walked upstairs to my room and took a hot shower and got into my bed and went to sleep.

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR BEING THIS LATE GUYS WORK HAS BEEN KILLING ME AND I HAVE BEEN NEEDING MY REST I WRITE EVERY CHANCE I GET!! I SEE SOME PEOPLE LOVE THIS BOOK SO FAR SO BY THE SHOW OF VOTES AND COMMENTS SHOULD I CONTINUE!?

I'm dwelling on the      
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
VOTES & COMMENTS🙌🏼🙀👍🏼