Chapter 14

Tris pov:

I am walking around the hallways of dauntless, with yet another muffin in hand. I am about to take my first bite of my muffin, when Uriah, Lynn, and Marlene come running down the hallway in my direction. " hey gu-" I start to say, but they don't slow down to talk to me. As they are running past, Uriah, grabs my muffin out of my hand and yells " hey Tris! Can I have this? Thanks!" Marlene and Lynn are chasing him from behind and I yell

" Hey! Give that back!" And start chasing him along with Marlene and Lynn. We are chasing Uriah for a few minuets, when he runs into the training room. He finally slows down and grabs a gun. I gasp. What is he going to do with that? But more importantly what is he going to do with my muffin?

" Uriah! What is so important that you took my muffin?" I pout. " I'm gonna shoot a muffin off Marlene's head!" He says enthusiastically. " duh." Marlene says as if it is the most obvious thing in the world. " Idiots. My friends are complete idiots!" Says Lynn while shaking her head. I just laugh. " okay Marlene ready?" Uriah asks. She takes a big bite of the muffin, places it on her head saying " ready!" With a mouthful of muffin. He raises his gun and shoots. Then a blood- curdling scream.

Marlene falls to the ground.

Okay don't kill me for leaving you on a chasm hanger... You will only understand this if you read my other fanfic, but whateves... I will update soon, so don't worry. And when I say soon I mean like a couple of hours. And btw sorry that this is so short.

Btw thank you @tobiastrisfoursix for this idea!

Remember to be eaton that cake!