Chapter 15

Marlene falls to the ground.

She is hunched over screaming and crying. Uriah, Lynn, and I run over to her. "MARLENE!" Uriah screams.

"We need to go to the infirmary! Now!"

She screams. " okay Marlene I promise you will be okay! Now we are going to help you up!" Lynn tells Marlene.

" o- o- Oka- okay. " she says trying to catch her breath from her crying. Before Uriah or I can respond, Lynn scoops Marlene into her arms and she stands.

That's when I realize.

"Marlene, where is you're bullet hole?" I ask her. " you thought I got shot?!! Hahahahahah that's funny." Then her face gets sad again " my muffin fell on the ground!" She says crying. Our eyes widen and Lynn drops Marlene onto the ground. " OW! Lynn! Now both me and the muffin have to go to the infirmary!" She exclaims picking up her muffin. She examines it and take a bite into it. " Ew, Marlene that's gross!" Lynn says. She just shrugs.

The door bursts open and Tobias, Zeke, and a girl that looks a bit like Lynn walks in. " I thought I heard someone in here. Turns out it was my idiot brother." Zeke says. " Don't feel bad Zeke, my sister was in here to." The girl says. " shut up Shauna." Lynn says rolling her eyes.

" ya well, I get to punish all of them for being in here with out a dauntless member, including my fiancé!" Tobias says smirking.

Oh crap. "

Hey I wasn't even apart if it! Uriah stole my muffin so I had to get it back!" I defend. He just shrugs " you're still In trouble." I huff and Tobias, Shauna, and Zeke laugh.

" that's what you get for hanging out with these idiots." Zeke says. Uriah just laughs and walks up to Zeke so that he is right in his face. " we're Idiots? Let's talk about what happened to Zeke in 8th grade." Uriah smirks and Zeke's eyes widen.

" Zeke was at the pool when he was swimming around and lost his swim trunks. So he swam around trying to find them quickly before people would notice he was naked.

Once he found them he struggled to put them in under the water. As he was doing this,a female life guard was watching him and smiling at him." Uriah says.

We all start laughing and Zeke just pouts and says " what? It's not like I'm the the only one who had had an embarrassing moment like that." He says. Then Tobias says with a smirk on his face " well there was this one time in Abnegation when she had the family and friends over for dinner." My eyes widen. " you wouldn't!" I exclaim. " Oh I would." He says and claps his hands " It's story time!"

Crap

"So one time-" I cut him off and say

" just let me tell the story." He nods and I start.

"We were having a family picnic at my house. I was in my room getting dressed when my annoying little cousin walked in on me. All I had on was my bra and underwear!

I was screaming at him to get out of my room and he started laughing at me. I got so mad that without thinking I chased after him down the stairs and into the backyard where my mother was with my aunt and uncle (my cousin's parents) where they were all staring at me.

I quickly realized that I was still in just my underwear. I was so embarrassed so I was about to run back into the house but then my mother stopped me and made me explain what had just happened in front of all of them.

As usual, she took my cousin's side over mine (he said I was scaring him which was not true).

I thought I'd get grounded, but my mother instead did something that I didn't expect - she locked the door! She decided that she was going to punish me by making me stay outside for the picnic with the rest of the family - in my underwear!

I begged her to let me back in but she wouldn't. More relatives came and I ran into the bushes to hide. They couldn't resist coming over to say hi.

As if I wasn't humiliated enough, my mother tells me that she'll let me go back in the house if I go to the table to eat with the rest of the family!

I didn't have a choice so I did it. Everyone laughed at me as I ate, even my mother! Some even complimented me for my taste in underwear!

When I finally got back in the house, I stayed in their until everyone left.

Everyone is silent for a few seconds, then they fall to the ground laughing.

Literally

" And what did you do the whole Time Four?" Zeke asks trying to catch his breath.

" It was about two months before her 13th birthday, when we started dating. She was 12 and I just turned 15... Okay I was secretly staring at her." He says looking down trying to hide his red cheeks. I walk over to him and lift up his chin and kiss him.

And in that moment I swear, we were infinity.

Okay guys, I just wanted to ask you not to use any language in the comments bc there is a reason I don't cuss in the story so please don't do it in the comments. Thanks guys!

Remember to be eaton that cake!