Chapter 16

Tris pov:

The next day Will,Al, Christina, and I walk Into the training room. We wait for all the initiates to arrive when Four starts " we are going to be doing something a little different today." As if on cue the dauntless borns walk in and Zeke and Shauna are in the front holding Lynn, Uriah, and Marlene by their ears. They give me worried looks and I ask " what are they doing here?"

Four smirks and says " Punishment"

Oh crap.

" Trissy poo would you come here for a minuet?"I hesitantly walk forward to the middle of the training room.

" you too Lynn, Uriah, and Marlene!" He says obviously enjoying this.

" okay, let's start with Lynn's punishment. You are one tough girl and not a lot can get to you so, last night I was just wondering, 'what will really get Lynn good?' Then it hit me. "

He smirks and says " Lynn, your punishment is to kiss Peter!" Lynn's eyes widen. So do Peter's.

Lynn isn't moving. I walk over to her and put a hand on her shoulder and say " I am so sorry that this is happening to you."

She takes in a deep breath and starts walking towards Peter. She stops right when she is in front of Peter. He stares at her wide eyed. She grabs his face in her hands, and pulls his lips down to hers. After a few seconds he starts kissing back.

It's now turned into a full make-out session. Shauna coughs awkwardly and they pull apart. Peter grabs Lynn's hands and says,

" Lynn, will you go out with me?"

She gives him a real genuine smile and says " heck ya!" He smiles and takes her hand.

" Awwww! " all the girls including me say. " Dang it! That wasn't a punishment! She enjoyed it!

Stupid!" Four says to himself.

" Awww honey it's okay!" I say putting my arm around his waist. He seems to snap out of his thoughts and an evil smile spreads across his face.

Crap

" Alright Tris, it's time for your punishment." He starts walking towards a projector at the back of the room. Then something terrifying comes on. The day of the picnic!

I'm 12 almost 13 in this. It shows me in my room getting changed and my cousin comes in. I start screaming for him to get out and he won't leave so I chase him.

By now people are rolling in the floor laughing at me. I cover my face with my hands. The video continues to play. It gets to the part where I finally get to go back to my room. But the video isn't over.

Four pauses the video and says " Now everyone, you are about to see something a little behind the scenes. Nobody got to see this because it was only Tris in the room, but all the houses and building in the factions have cameras. So I only saw this yesterday,when I was working in the control room and I know Tris knows what's about to happen. And before I start This part of the video, you should know me and Tris weren't dating yet." He smirks and plays the video.

I start off by having a temper tantrum. Jumping up and down crying about what had just happened. Then I pull out a picture of me and Tobias.

" I love you so much. I know you only want to be best friends, but I can't help my feelings for you. You are two years older than me, but I love you." And then it shows me kissing the picture.

As the video keeps playing people are laughing on the floor. Then I notice something. " Pause the Video!!!" I scream. He does what I say and then I walk up to the front where the screen is. I take the remote from his hands and say " okay everyone, I know you guys think it's really funny seeing me kiss a picture of T- Four." That was close!

" And it's very embarrassing, but I am going to go back a bit to when I first start kissing him, and I want you to look at the reflection in my mirror as it plays." I smirk, and see that Tobias's face is now pale. I play the video.

In the reflection you can see Tobias in his room In His own house right next to mine. He goes to his closet and pulls out a card board cut out of me that was hidden in his closet. He kisses it on the cheek and starts dancing with it going around in circles with his head on my card board shoulder. He then leans the card board down in his arms as he kisses the picture of me on the lips.

Four comes up and grabs the remote from my hands and shuts down the projector. He says " okay that's enough" people laugh harder and harder. " aren't you two supposed to be stiffs? You hid creepy pictures of each other in your rooms!" Zeke laughs.

Four looks down blushing and I give him a kiss on the cheek. " looks like we were both madly in love with one another secretly." I whisper so that only he can hear. He smiles at me and gives me a peck on the lips.

" now for the last part of your punishment." He says once everyone has calmed down. Then he puts something on me.

" the cone of shame!" He says laughing.

" What?! Ughhhhh" I say. I look at him and his face looks blurry because of the cone so I can't see very well.

" okay Marlene and Uriah, go stand In Front of the targets." He says.

They do as told. " now you are going to stand in front of the target while Tris throws knives at you." He says.

They gasp. " Tris you know I love you, but you want the stiff to throw knives at me with a cone on her head?! Are you Insane?" I softly laugh because Tobias knows how good of an aim I have. I could do This with my eyes closed.

" I'm even more insane than you think because you guys are going to be blind-folded." Four says. They gasp. After a few seconds of then putting on their blindfolds Four says " okay Tris, they are ready." I go to Marlene first and throw the 3 knives.

Marlene screams in fear, but I didn't hit her once. The initiates gasp at the fact I can't see but still missed her. Then Uriah starts screaming

" Marlene?! Are you okay? O my gosh!"

She doesn't respond as I move onto Uriah I throw the 3 knives. None of them hurt him. He sighs In relief and Marlene and Uriah pull off their blindfolds. " okay that's it your punishments are over." He says.

I go to take off the cone and Four shouts " no! You have to wear that for the rest of the day!" I smirk and say

" you realize I can't kiss you with this on right?" I can see his eyes widen through the blurry cone. He runs up to me and violently pulls the cone off and kisses me. I pull back and smile.

" That's what I thought."

Okay this was a long chapter! Haha it was fun writing tho. I was like laughing a lot while writing this!

Remember to be eaton that cake!