Chapter 19

Tris pov:

We walk into Zeke's apartment and the smell of Alcohol and sweat fills my nostrils. The dj stops playing music and everyone stares at us- well actually me.

Zeke is standing on top of a table when he stops and turns around saying

" who stopped the mus- holy crap". He looks me up and down and I blush feeling uncomfortable. Tobias comes up to me and wraps an arm protectively around me.

Zeke snaps out of his daze and gets a smack on the arm from Shauna and screams " IF YOU'RE NOT ME, MY LOSER BROTHER,MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND SHAUNA, MARLENE,

FOUR,CHRISTINA,WILL, AL, PETER,ERIC, TRIS, OR AN INITIATE THEN GET OUT!"

I try to sneak out, but Tobias drags me to the circle of people on the floor.

I sit in-between Tobias and Christina.

"Okay we are playing Candor or Dauntless!" Zeke yells.

" candor or dauntless?" I ask

"Truth or dare." Chris says.

"Truth or dare?" I ask.

" oh my gosh! You haven't played before?" Christina asks.

" no idiot I'm from Abnegation."

" oh well if you choose candor you have to answer a question truthfully. If you choose Dauntless, then you have to do the dare given to you." She says.

" what's the penalty if you don't do the dare?" I ask.

" you remove in article of clothing,but being the gentlemen we are, we will let shoes count for the girls." Zeke says.

" Alright I'm starting because this is my apartment. Four C or D?

"Dauntless!" Tobias yells.

" I dare you to lick Tris's foot." He says.

" Bro that's weak!" Tobias says and pulls off my heel and starts licking my foot slowly from bottom to top. But I am very ticklish, so I start kicking my foot and it hits him right in the face.

" O MY GOD FOUR! IM SORRY!!" I say while everyone else is just rolling on the floor laughing.

He fake cries and says "will you kiss it to make it feel better?" I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek.

Then he says "No you didn't hurt my Cheek you hurt my lip." I sigh and say "Pucker up!" He closes his eyes and leans in with his lips out. I take this opportunity to take my gum I am chewing out of my mouth and stick it onto his lips. He open his eyes and screams "EWWWIEEEE!!!" Like a little girl and takes it off his lips and throw it cross the room where it hits Peter in the face.

We laugh for a few seconds before he says " Eric C or D"

"Dare" he says in a cocky kind of way.

" I dare you to kiss your crush." He is about to remove his shirt when he jumps up and runs out the door.

" hey where are you going? You can run away from a dare!" I chase him out the door with Tobias next to me. We get to the put and I he runs up to Lauren and kisses her. She surprisingly kisses back and we just leave them there and laugh while we walk back to Zeke's apartment.

" where did Eric go?" They ask.

" he's busy making out with Lauren."

" okay I guess we will go on without

him. Uriah my brother, C or D?"

" Dauntless! I ain't no Pansycake!!!"

"Okay... Go do 7 minuets in Heaven with Tris." Tobias tightens his grip on me and I just give him a look saying

'Its okay.'

Me and Uriah walk into the bedroom, and I say "let's have a dance party!"

" ya!!!" We turn on Party in the USA.

We jump on top of the bed jumping up and down to the music. We whoop to the music and I hear banging on the door "Tris why is there banging noises?" Tobias asks sounding upset, but we just keep singing and dancing.

So I put my hands up

They're playing my song

The butterflies fly away

I'm noddin' my head like yeah

Movin' my hips like yeah

I got my hands up,

They're playin' my song

I know I'm gonna be OK

Yeah, it's a party in the USA!

The song ends and now we are breathing heavily. I hear chucking and turn around to see all of our friends standing there with amused faces. They start laughing. I blush and Uriah does the same. We hop off the bed and awkwardly walk passed them and sit back down in a circle.

This is going to be a long night

Okayyyyy!!! I Have nothing to do so can you guys tell me if you actually like this story. Btw does anybody even read these? Idk but whatever!

Remember to be eaton that cake!