Chapter 21

Tobias pov:

It has been a week since we played Candor or dauntless and Tris has been kind of distant. I don't really know what's wrong, but every once in a while she asks to go to the restroom and runs out of the room. She is in first place in initiation right now and today is the day of everyone's fear landscapes.

I haven't been able to run Tris's fear simulations because some initiates

* cough PETER cough* accused me of showing favoritism.

Lauren,Zeke, I are watching the initiates sending then into the fear landscape rooms one by one. Tris is in there right now.

She comes running out crying and runs up to me " Four listen to me! This is a lot to take in right now, but I'm gonna need you to be completely honest right now. I am divergent. Jeanine is at the compound right now watching the fear landscapes searching for divergent's and I just manipulated the system right In front of her. Four are you divergent?" She asks. By now all the initiates are watching in awe of what is happening.

I nod my head and she takes a deep breath. Then Zeke stands up.

" Zeke are you divergent to?" I ask.

" Uriah" he murmurs. I nod and Uriah comes to stand with us.

" We need to leave now! Away from the dauntless compound." Tris says.

We nod and are about to run out of the room when I hear a voice I wish I didn't hear speak up.

" wait!" He says.

" Dang it" Tris mutters

"I'm divergent too." He says.

" Then you better keep up with us Peter or you will be killed." I say.

With that we start running through the hallways of Dauntless trying to avoid the people from Erudite. They are now armed and the whole Dauntless compound is on lockdown as they try to find us. " Hey You!" A gaurd from Erudite screams. He fired blindly, he is not trained how to use a gun.

I hear a screech from beside me and look to see that a bullet grazed over Tris's cheek and it will need stitches.

The guard runs out of bullets and I run up and am about to punch him when Peter puts his hand in front of me and says " I got this" He reaches his hand into his combat boots and pulls out a butter-knife. Oh Peter.

He walks toward the guard and he says

" hey what are you gonna do with th- Ahhhhhhhhhhh my eye! Ahhhhh!" Peter smiles proudly and we start running through more hallways.

We are running for a while when we run into Tori. Oh man! I don't want to hurt Tori. She is my friend, and helped me 2 years ago when she I was an initiate.

" Don't worry guys! I'm not going to hurt the people I protect, which is divergent's. Come on I know how to get you out. But you have gotta hurry!" And with that we are off.

TIME SKIP

*************************************

Tris pov:

We arrive in a old motel that is in amity. We sit down and get comfortable. I then remember where the bullet grazed my cheek.

" Four, I-" he cuts me off saying

"You can call me Tobias now, I don't really care if people hear anymore." I smile and nod. Then I continue,

"What about this?" I ask pointing to the left side of my cheek. " umm, well it needs stitches, but I don't know how to do it." He says. Then Peter speaks up and says " I do, my mom was a nurse and she taught me how to do all that kind of stuff." I nod my head.

After he stitched my cheek he said

" it's gonna leave a pretty noticeable scar on the left side of your cheek, but you should be fine." I nod and we go to bed.

TIME SKIP TO A WEEK LATER

*************************************

Tris pov:

We have been here a week and Tori has been bringing us food. Tobias, Uriah, Peter,and I have been bored out of our minds.

I still haven't told Tobias and I don't know how to, but I should soon because if I don't now, then he will find out in the next few weeks without me having to tell him.

We are sitting together on the couches talking when the door bursts open.

Caleb walks in with his hands in the air and you can tell he is scared out of his mind. Then 3 people walk In pointing guns at Caleb and the 4 of us.

Marcus,Jeanine, and my father.

Hey initiates! Sorry for leaving you on a chasm hanger! In the next chapter, you will find out who the unknown pov was!

Remember to be eaton that cake!