XO

I arrived in the cafeteria and grabbed a seat with my friends Curtis, Vanessa, Maggie, and Katelin. We started talking about the day's events and I noticed Ryan sat by himself, I paused the My Chemical Romance song that Curtis and I were listening to and joined Ryan.

"Hey Ryro." I said placing myself in front of him.

"Hey (Y/N)." Ryan didn't look up, it felt like my presence wasn't acknowledged.

"Well since you're content alone, I'll just go back to my friends." I was prepared to leave when Ryan's head shot up.

"No please don't leave me here." He begged.

"Why?" I replied.

"Just please stay." He said once more.

"Okay." I sat down next to him and we started talking again.

*time skip brought to you by Ryan when he had the pink streaks*

Lunch ended and I felt complete liberation, Ryan and I were walking to the gym together and we finally parted to change our clothes in the respective locker rooms. When we exited we sat in a corner together and listened to Good Charlotte.

"This is the anthem, throw all your hands up!" We sung in unison, until I seen Beverly.

"Ryan I have to go." I jolted up.

"Why?" He whined, and I'm not gonna lie, it was adorable.

"I just do." I said seriously.

"Okay." He replied, pulling out his phone and plugging in his headphones.

I made my way to Beverly, keeping Ryan in my line of sight.

"Hey Bev." I said casually.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She said hugging me, her glossed lips and darkly shadowed eyes engulfing me in warmth.

"So how was your day so far?" I stood, still watching Ryan.

"Good, yours?" She replied, but I was too engrossed in Ryan.

What is he thinking about?

"What is who thinking about?" Beverly questioned me.

"What?" I was brought from my daze.

"You asked 'What is he thinking about?' so I asked you who he was." She replied.

"Oh." I went silent, I can't believe I said that out loud.

"Who were you talking about?" Beverly asked me once more.

"No one." I was silent.

"Okay, hey I've gotta go to the office real quick. I'll see you this evening." She said pecking me on the cheek and rushing off.

"Bye." I said making my way back to Ryan, once I sat down I wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He said without looking.

"Hey Ryan." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Guys look at the two emo kids cuddling!" Brent Wilson yelled and pointed at us.

"Are you two a thing?!" A bleach blonde girl yelled at us.

"No." I growled.

"So just friends then?" Brent smirked at us, with a smart assed tone.

"No, now shut the fuck up, Robert." I rose up with force.

Ryan gave me a helpless look, "Not friends?"