Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner

!TRIGGER WARNING!

(Ryan's POV)

As soon as (Y/N) left I cried my eyes out. She hated me. How could she hate me? Why did she hate me? I missed her, but I'd never actually admit it. I caught a glimpse of the pizza box, I closed it, and threw it across my room. I couldn't need someone that hated me. I didn't even know what I did wrong, I was being myself. As if (Y/N) hating me wasn't enough, she just had to kiss my head before she left. Talk about rubbing salt in a wound. I kept crying until my dad came home, great. I wept in my room until morning, I took a shower, slipped on black jeans and a Fall Out Boy shirt and headed out the door. I made sure to get to school fifteen minutes before time because I couldn't handle seeing (Y/N) yet. My heart was still fairly raw and I didn't need it to hurt worse. I had liked her since the day we laid eyes on each other, but she felt different. Which was fine, just perfectly fucking peachy.

"Hey emo boy." A group of guys ran into me, I just walked off and listened to music.

"Emo boy? Did you not hear me?!" Brent Wilson yelled after me.

"Shut up, Brent." I spat because I was not in the mood for his shit today.

"Make me, George." He smirked.

"Leave me alone." I growled.

"What was that?" He said smart assed.

Let's just leave it at, I had the holy hell beaten out of me before it was even eight o'clock. I spat some blood from my mouth and walked to class. I saw (Y/N) come in, but I didn't talk to her. It scared me too much. We kept it that way for the next couple of days, until Friday.

I walked in to school on Friday, alone as usual, and she came up to me before class.

"I need to talk to you at lunch." That was all she said to me.

Lunch arrived and we walked down together.

"Listen, Ryan, I know I fucked up big time. Believe me I've paid for it in my own personal hell." She started out and pulled her long sleeves down, it was like 80 degrees out today, how was she wearing long sleeves?

"(Y/N), pull up your sleeves." I said in a low voice.

"Why?" She kept them pulled.

"Please." I pleaded with her.

"No." (Y/N) was close to tears.

I pulled her over to a secluded hallway and pulled up her sleeve, I gasped at the hundreds of cuts covering her forearms and wrist. My tears hit her skin and I kissed the marks, every single one of them.

"Why would you do this to yourself, (Y/N)?" I rubbed the marks gently with my thumb.

"I shouldn't have said what I did. I shouldn't have made you cry like that. I hate myself for hurting you, so I returned that hurt." She cried softly.

"How many times do I have to tell you? That was in the past, it doesn't matter anymore." I hugged her, kissing her forehead, and I didn't want to let her go.

She cried into my chest, soaking my shirt, and I laid my head on top if hers.

"Shhh...it's okay...you're okay." I cooed to her.

She stopped crying and just tightly hugged me, "Please don't let me go, Ryan."

"I won't until we die." I squeezed her fragile body one last time and let (Y/N) go.

Her makeup was a mess, so I wiped it off. I realized what time it was and that we still had lunch. I held her hand until we got into the cafeteria, we sat down together and talked about everything that had happened. She promised me that if she needed to talk to anyone that she'd text me. Lunch ended and we hugged before parting ways.

A/N
This was kind of a filler, but I feel like it made a lot of progress. Also, this chapter without the author's note is 666 words, so yeah!
Love ya lots tater tots!
~Morgan