Chapter 2

(Maddie's POV)

I didn't speak the whole way home. I didn't want to neither. He just sold the fucking kid not even realizing who he hurt.

"Maddie, I'm heading upstairs to go to bed, Katie is in bed, and don't do anything you will regret tomorrow." Taylor said kissing me and then walking up the stairs.

"I would never!" I mocked. But I already had something in mind.

I walked to the house that I used to live in with Wes. His car was there and so was hers. I slowly walked up to the door not knowing what I was going to do. I knocked. As soon as I knocked I chickened out and started to walk away. I heard the door open and knew it was too late to stop now.

"Maddie?" I heard.. Keaton say.

I turned around quickly and jumped into his arms. "KEATON!" I yelled as he spun me around. After me and him caught up for a while Wes walked downstairs with nothing but boxers on. His eyes contacted with mine and he just walked away. I started tearing up and Keaton noticed the sudden change in my mood and hugged me. I started crying because I missed Wes. I missed me and him and it's all my fault that Noah is probably dead. I should have let Wes explain. I'm a horrible person!

Wes walked back in and noticed me crying. He looked like he was about to come over until he remember who I actually was and what had happened at the beach. He started walking away but then turned around. I didn't want to see him right now. We both know he just had sex. Well in his case he would call it 'making love' but clearly that was never truthful with me. He got sex and kids came along with it. Ugh.

He walked over and held my hand but I pulled it away. "What's wrong Maddie?" He asked rubbing my back.

"You." I answered pretty harshly.

"How am I the problem here?! YOU came to my house." He yelled.

"Technically it WAS my house until you cheated on me." I yelled back just as loud.

"Well maybe if you were prettier and skinnier I would have stayed!" He yelled.

"You know you wanted me to stay." My voice came down to a soft whisper.

"Actually I don't. I still don't want you. You could have died and I wouldn't care one bit. I STILL wouldn't care if you were dead. So you might as well die! Nobody wants you here!" He yelled.

Usually I'm used to the hate, but not from somebody that I loved. I ran out of Keaton's arms. I ran straight into the bathroom and found Wesley's razor that he uses to shave. I peeled it apart cutting my fingers open pretty bad. I heard them arguing and hopefully they wouldn't find me. I grabbed one of the pieces and laid it on my skin. I haven't done this in forever and honestly I'm scared to do it again.

I thought about what Wesley said and slowly slid it across my skin, deeply. It hurt but I picked it up and laid it just underneath the bleeding wound I caused.

"Sorry for not being pretty!" I yelled sliding it across and moving it down one. "Sorry for not being skinny!" I yelled once again and moved it down one. "Sorry for not being perfect." I continued this process until I heard having on the door. But that wasn't going to stop me. He wanted me dead and he's the only persons opinion I needed from that.

"I'M DONE!" I yelled. I cut as many times as possible all over my body. Next thing I know Wesley broke the door down and ran in. And then blacked out.

-------------------

I woke up in the hospital bed hurting. I remember the events and then saw Keaton sitting next time asleep. I smiled and untangled our hands. He woke up and smiled.