chapter 9

(Maddie's POV)

I woke up with Wesley's arms wrapped around my waist. I can never get used to the fact that he's all mine. I felt this weird burning sensation in my stomach. ugh. morning sickness..

WAIT WHAT?! pregnant? me? I felt hand wrap around my hair and hold my hair back. ugh. he's too sweet to me.

"baby what's wrong?" he asks.

"I think morning sickness. I should probably head to the doctors to make sure though." I replied. he looked.. scared? but happy? what?

"okay, I'm gonna come with you." he said.

on the way there we jammed to 5SOS. their song She's So Perfect was on and we were singing as loud as we could. we pulled up to the doctors and I turned the radio down. we jumped out quickly.

they did a couple of tests on me and now me and Wes are just waiting for the results. "how long have we been sitting here?" wes asked.

"uhm. waiting for results.. 10 minutes, and in the doctors for half an hour" I sighed.

"UHG!" he sighed in frustration.

the doctor walked in with a confused look on his face.

"okay so you said you've been having back pains?" I nodded. "you have had morning sickness?" I nodded again. "have you been running a fever?" I nodded. "have you been sexually active in the past month?" I nodded again. "and how long has this been going on?"

"2 days. but morning sickness started this morning." I said

"and when is the last time you had sex?" he asked.

awkward... "umm, last night" I said. I looked at Wes and his cheeks had a small tint of red on them.

the doctor laughed. "oh, he's a lucky man." he said. Wesley turned a darker shade of pink. "maybe that's why your back hurts" the doctor says. Wesley gets wide eyed and turns dark red. awe he's BLUSHING!

"well wait 2 more minutes and we should be back with the results." he's said walking out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! was he flirting with you?!" Wesley said mad.

"ahahaha. no. was he flirting with you?" I said. he chuckled.

"sounded like it." he mumbled. but I heard him and laughed.

after 2 minutes of me and Wes laughing our butts off the doctor finally walked in. he looked upset.

"ms.Kuhn.. have you had cancer before?" the doctor said. I was scared to answer.

"yes." I got out shakily.

"well, it looks like you have it again. but it's not the same cancer. it is pancreatic cancer, but worse this time. it is spreading pretty fast. at the rate it's going there is no guarantee you will survive. we will try our hardest to get kemo for you. but for now just keep fighting it." he says.

I burst into tears. I looked at Wes but he was staring at the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"and if you can't how long will I have?"

"4 months. make it last." he said walking out.

cancer.

a/n: it's short I know. ugh. well um. yeah cancer! comment what you think. so yeah peace.

~xoxo~Madison<33