Chapter 11

(Maddie's POV)

*Brinnng**Brinnng*

I heard the phone going off. I ran over to grab it really quick. For some reason Wes has been acting really weird. For whatever reason. I was going to ask him but he left. Something seems to be bothering him. I looked down to see who was calling. Keats:) It popped up on the screen.

"Heyy Keaters." I said into the phone. I heard a sniff instead of a laugh.

"Can you come to the hospital?" He asked and sniffed again. I immediately got worried.

"Um, yeah of course." I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door after hanging up.

As I turned my car on a couple songs came on. It was Latch, Trumpets, and of course True Friends by the one and only Emblem3. That was one of my favorite songs.

I pulled up to the hospital and jumped out running inside. I walk in and see Keaton and immediately run over to him. I see tears running down his face and I hug him immediately. I can feel my heart shattering. I feel his tears on my shoulder soaking it quickly.

"Keaton. What's wrong? who's hurt? Why are you crying?" I started asking.

All he did was continue crying. I didn't know what to do for him. I hugged him while he cried into my shoulder. I didn't think he was going to be able to talk. he didn't seem like he was ready to talk about it.

I let him cry for a few more minutes until I tried asking again.

"Keaton, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"h-he-he's gone Maddie" he started sobbing even harder.

I felt my heart break. Wes. he's talking about Wes. He loved his brother so much. Whats going to happen? What will happen to the band? What will happen to Keaton. What will happen to Drew? How did he die? Why? Why him? How will I live? Is this my fault? Why not me instead of him?

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I set my head on Keaton's head. He continued to cry. Maybe I was overthinking. Maybe it was one of Keaton's friends. Maybe Wes is okay. Wait? Where's Drew?

"Keaton, where is Drew?" and just as I said that Wesley walked out, tears rolling down his cheeks. When he saw me he started crying even more. I put it together. Piece-by-piece. Drew is dead.

I felt more tears rolling down my cheeks. My best-friend is dead. I got up and ran. I tried to run straight past Wes but he wrapped an arm around my waist before I could get past him.

"I WANT HIM BACK. HE SHOULDN'T BE DEAD! HES MY BEST-FRIEND PLEASE! I JUST WANT HIM BACK!" by now everyone's attention was turned on me as I screamed and tried to get out of Wesley's grip with tears running down my face. I honestly didn't care if people stared. I just wanted Drew back.

"Maddie please calm down." Wes whispered. But instead of arguing, I just collapsed. I fell to the floor, tears in my eyes. I sat there and cried until I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. He walked over to the nearest wall and sat down and put me on his lap. I nuzzled my head into his neck and sobbed.

"Wesley, I just want him back." I sobbed harder.

"Me too baby-girl." Wes started crying but quickly tried to hide it.

"Wesley, it's okay to cry." I looked up at him.

"NO ITS NOT MADISON! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! NOT HIM! IM TO BLAME FOR THIS! I DONT DESERVE TO BE LIVING RIGHT NOW! YOUR OVER HERE CRYING AND YOU BARELY KNEW HIM LIKE I DID! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" He yelled catching everyone's attention again.

We were now standing up. He walked away and I just collapsed again. I felt arms wrap around me.

"Just go, I don't want to see anyone right now." but that person didn't leave. I looked over about to yell at Wes or Keaton but I saw a nurse. A male nurse. He was extremely hot! I quickly hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

"Your a guy. Why did he do that? Does he want to break up? Is that it? Because if so I should just kill myself now. He's all I have." I cried.

"Well, from what I can see, he already has moved on." I follow to where his eyes are looking and see him with another girl. His arms are wrapped around her. And then they kiss. Just like that. He's moved on.

"I-I think I need to go home." I said. Just ready to be with Drew.

"Sorry, I can't let you go home." The nurse said.

"Please." I cried. I don't want to be here.

"I can't let you hurt yourself and know that I could have stopped you." He said knowing why I really wanted to go.

"It's gonna happen, you'll either find me or not." I cried standing up.

"You are going to stay at my house. I'm Chris by the way. And you must be Maddie. Let's get you home okay?" But I shook my head no.

"I want to go see him" I said. He nodded and stood up. He walked me to the room that Drew was lying there. lifeless.

"Bye DrewBear. I-I love you. I'll see you soon. Sooner than you think." But I couldn't say anything else. I collapsed onto his dead. lifeless. body. I cried until I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up in me and Wesley's bed. Or his bed you could say. Hopefully he isn't here. As soon as I realized why I was here, I ran to the bathroom. Another day of lying in bed crying. After brushing my teeth. I looked through the drawers to find my blade. I pulled it out and slid it across my skin.

For Drew. For not being there. For being a terrible girlfriend. For never living a normal life. For not being good enough. For still living. 6 cuts. And many more that would be added.

A/N: Wow. okay so I'll explain what happened to Drew in the next chapter. And Also...

Should I do a sequel to the sequel? Or just an epilogue and then another story?

COMMENT PLEASEEEE!

~xoxo~Madison<33