Chapter 5

(Maddie's POV)

I woke up in Keaton's arms. I don't remember anything from last night. I have the worst headache, and I feel sick. I remember major events from last night, but not everything. I'm totally screwed, I said I wouldn't fall for Wes again and look what's happening. I shouldn't have gotten drunk last night. KATIE. I jumped out of bed a realized I was naked. Shit, 3 people in one night. I got dressed quickly and ran into Wes's room. There she was peacefully sleeping on his bed with no one around. I walked downstairs and saw Wes lying on the couch. Where's Lilly? Speaking of Lilly. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I scrubbed extra hard and I deep throated it with the toothbrush. Ew.

After all that I walked back downstairs to find Katie sitting at the table. "Hey baby girl." I said kissing her head.

"Hey mommy?" She said in more of a question. "Did I sleep for all that time?" She asked. Thank god I was scared for a minute. I just smiled and answered with a simple nod.

I decided on making breakfast for everyone. I made bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, waffles, and hash browns. I made a vege burger for Wes and Keats. Ugh they annoy me with that. When they had an actual meal last was too long ago to remember. First person to come down was Drew. He picked a plate up and started making his food. He thanked me before sitting at the table. Then his girlfriend came down, I still don't even know her name. She did the same as Drew and sat down next to him. I hurried and made Katie a plate before Drew ate it all. Ugh, he's so fluffy.

"Thank you, but I can't eat-" I cut Keaton off by handing him his burger which consisted of breakfast foods made into a sandwich. He thanked me once again and then sat down next to Drew. Wes came down last. Well in last since he was sleeping on the couch.

"Thank you." He said. He walked over and spun me around and kissed me. He backed away really quickly. "Oh um, I'm so sorry I totally forgot that you weren't mine anymore." He said blushing and looking down. "Although I would love to still have you as mine." He whispered but I still heard him, causing him to blush even more.

After they were done eating I pulled Keaton and Wes aside. "Guys, I can't stay here anymore." I said.

"Woahhh. Why?!" Wes said.

"Because. I can't keep doing this and I don't want to hurt you. I'm gonna end up falling in love with either Wes or Keaton. I don't want to crush y'all. I'm sorry I can't hurt you like that." I said.

"Hey listen Maddie. You aren't crushing me. I kinda just used you to make this girl jealous. But me and her are going out now, starting since this morning, Wes is all yours sweetheart. Sorry if I disappointed you." Keaton spoke up. Damn.

"Well I have her all to me." Wes said smirking.

"AHHH. No you don't. I said smirking back. "I'm not officially yours yet. You have to prove to me that I can still trust you again because right now I can't." I said getting up and sitting down next to Drew and his girlfriend. They have been going out for a month now but still I don't know her name.

I tried to drop hints to Drew to tell me her name. I made eye motions, hand motions, even texted him saying:

*What's your girlfriend's name??*

But he didn't get it cause all he did is reply with "?" So I gave up.

I sat there for a couple more minutes. I have tried guessing her name. I have tried resembling her to a name. I just can't get it. Ugh. I saw Wes walk into his room so I got up and followed him. I needed to talk to him.

"Hey Wes?" I said knocking on his door. He looked up at me and smiled really quickly, and nodded at me meaning hey.

"So, um about this morning.." He cut me off.

"Listen Maddie I'm sorry. It was a mistake. I didn't mean for it to happen. I mean of course I like you but I didn't mean to gross you out or anything." He finished.

"Wes. I'm fine. It's okay. It's a mistake. It happens. But I just, what about, you, and, you know, um, Lilly?" I asked.

"Oh, haha. Welllll.-" I cut him off

"DONT SAY YA'LL BROKE UP!" I said, not yelling but not quietly.

"Wellllllllll, y'all didn't break up, me and Lilly broke up." He smiled. I laughed at what he said but got serious again.

"Your a dick." I laughed, and so did he.

"But I thought I was a dildo?" He laughed more causing me to laugh harder.

"Nahh, your pretty original!" I laughed and so did he.

"Good." He answered.

"Well, I'm gonna go ask Drew's girlfriend what her name is." I laughed and kissed Wes on the cheek causing him to blush. "Bye Wes." I said flirty and walked out.

I walked down stairs and turned to Drew's girlfriend. "What your name? Drew hasn't even told us. He's a bitch." I laughed and so did she.

Drew went to protest but she shut him up by slapping her hand over his mouth. He licked it and she let out a 'ew' and I let out an 'awe' on accident. Both of their eyes darted over to me. "Sorry I just haven't seen a relationship like that in a while." I blushed.

"Well you always have Wes waiting for you." Drew spoke up.

I blushed but was quick to change the subject, "so what did you say your name was?"

A/N:

So what do yaa think? 😊

Also I need Drew to have a girlfriend. So comment your name, something about you, blah blah blah the usual.

~xoxo~Madison<33