Meeting a New Friend

My name is April O'Neil, I'm a reporter for the New York Channel One News, I've been working on a case, since I found out about it, I've been working on the foot clan case, I want to figure out why they're doing this to New York, but Today I meet someone I never met, (P.S. this is after, she meets the turtles, sorry and after, she talked to Eric Sacks) they're my new roommate, since my first one moved out, she said she wanted to go home to her mom, but at least I got someone new to talk to, they seem friendly and kind, but I never really know. I was sitting on my couch on my laptop, it's was still day, it was about to be night, when I heard someone knock on the door, I open the door and see a girl about my age, maybe younger outside the door carrying bags, I smile and say "You must.." she sticks out her hand and says "Ash, my name is Ash, I'm your new roommate", I take her hand and say while shaking her hand "Ash, April O'Neil, I'm so glad to finally meet you", she nods and let's go of my hand, then I help her in with her bags, once we get inside, she says "Wow, nice place, I like it, it's ten times better than in the pictures", I laugh and say "Yeah, I was the same way, when I first moved in", she nods and I show her to her new room. It was 9:30 at night, I was on my computer, when it started to act strange, then I hear a voice say "You have been hacked by Donatello, turtle, four eyed, enough about me, we told you we find you, meet us here and come alone or you shall be punished and stuff", I close my laptop and go to the location that they wanted to meet me at, I make sure Ash didn't hear me, once I got to the rooftop, I looked around for them. Then, something landed behind me and I turn around to see Michelangelo behind me, he grads my shoulders and says "Okay, are you April O'Neil", then Donatello comes in from no where and says a bunch of stuff I couldn't quite catch and shines lights in my face, I turn away from him and Leo wraps his arm around my shoulder and says "Of course, it's her Donnie, so glad you could make, you have someone to introduce you to, but first", then my eyes get covered with what had to be a pillow case.

(Raph's P.O.V)
Once, I put the pillow case over April's head, Mikey grabbed April and they took off towards the lair, then I hear something and I see a shadowy figure move in the shadows, I look back at my brothers and see their almost to the alleyway, I move quickly, I land in front of the figure and see it's another girl, she had beautiful short black hair and beautiful blue eyes, lucky I had another pillow case just in case April didn't come alone, I put it over the girl's head and pick her up, then I go and catch up with my brother, how am I going to explain this to them, I hope they don't take it the wrong way, well Mikey always takes things the wrong way.