Ash Meet The Turtles and The Turtles Past

(Leo's P.O.V)
Once we got back to the lair, Mikey put April on the ground and Raph showed up, but he had another person with him, I look at him in curiosity and he says "As I was leaving, I saw her in the shadows, sneaking around, so I grabbed her just in case, you know", I nod and April says "Are we in the sewers", I didn't realize that Donnie and Mikey were talking to her, Raph removed the pillowcase and I removed the other girl's and she says "Finally, I could barely breathe", then April turns around and says "Ash, what are you doing here", Ash walks up to April and says "I heard you leave and I wanted to know where you were going", April nods and Sensei says "You brought us here, April", then April looks at Sensei and walks towards him, then she says "Splinter", Donnie says "She knows his name", I look at him and Raph and say "Did you tell her his name", then Mikey says as she walks pass him "Maybe she's a Jedi", I roll my eyes and Ash walks in front of me and I catch a glimpses of I think had to be a tattoo peeking out from her jacket which was a black hoodie with the words Ac/Dc Back in Black in white.

V)Once we got back to the lair, Mikey put April on the ground and Raph showed up, but he had another person with him, I look at him in curiosity and he says "As I was leaving, I saw her in the shadows, sneaking around, so I grabbed her just in cas...

Once, April reached Sensei, he asked her to sit in front of him and him and her talked, I listened, but I couldn't help, but let myself catch a glimpse at Ash, she was so cute her beautiful black hair and beautiful blue eyes, then she looks at me and smiles, then she walks over to me and says "Hi, I'm Ash", I smile and say "Leonardo, but you can just call me Leo, Ash that's a beautiful name", she blushes a little and says "Thank you", then I hear Sensei start to tell April our story, I sit down along with Ash, Donnie, and Mikey as we listen to Dad tell our story.

Me Bad this is a short chapter, but I ran out of time and I didn't feel like writing every little detail, plus I had other things to do, so I hope you all understand, till next time, doves, again I'm so deeply sorry, my BAD, I hope you really understand why I didn't write the whole story, if you don't, then just watch the movie or go on YouTube and look it up.