Perfect

Once, we reach the alleyway, where the boys are waiting for us, April pulls into the alley and parks the car, then she opens the trunk and Donnie and Leo grad my things, I was about to get out, when April stops me and says "Hey, don't even think about doing it,  because if you do I will come down there and kick your ass", I laugh and hug, then I get out and close the door with a goodbye and follow Mikey into the sewers.

(Raph's P.O.V)
I walk up to the drive side window and April rolls it down and I say "You know, we heard every word right", she smiles and nods, then she says "Yeah, I do, don't tell Ash, but I told her if she does, I will kick her ass, but this goes for all four of you", then my brothers come up to us, including Mikey and April says "If any, ANY of you to do that her and get her pregnant, I will kick all four of your asses, got it", we all nod, now scared of April, she laughs and says "Take care of her, if she calls me and tells me that one of you or all four of you broke up with her, I'll break shells in half", we nod again and Mikey says "You have nothing to worry about, she's in good hands, I promise", we all nod in agreement with him and April pulls away. Once, we get to the lair, we put Ash's things in the extra room we have, which is in between mine and my brothers, but mine and Leo's are the closest ones, so yeah either me or Leo can get to her first, I go to my room and lay down on my bed, I can't help, but think about what April said about one of us getting Ash pregnant, I don't even she'll be able to carry one of our child, but only time can tell, I see in my head, little baby turtles running around the lair, I smile a little and sign, I get up and go to find Leo, so I can tell him, Donnie, and Mikey about it, I find Leo cleaning his katanas like usually and Mikey not far from him talking to Donnie, then I say "Guys, can I talk to you for a sec", they look at me and Leo says as he puts his katana away, "Sure, Raph,  what about", I sign and sit across from them and say "Well, I know, we're all thinking about it, what April said about getting Ash pregnant, well I was think, what if one of us does end up doing that, what would we do", everything goes quite and Mikey says "Well, that's hard to think about, I never really thought about that, but if we do, what would Sensei think, what would Ash think", Donnie stands up and says "Guys, we can't do that to her, she won't be able to handle carrying one of our child for nine months, that could seriously hurt her, she's human, we're mutants, we can't do that to her, it could kill her", Leo stands up and says "Donnie, that's enough, we don't even know if it could do that to her", Donnie looks at him with fear in his eyes and says "But, it's a possibility, Leo, we could lose her if one of us does", I stand up and say "Only one way to find out and only time will tell if she can or can't". After, our conversation, we all went to check on Ash, I open the door and see Ash sound asleep in her bed, she looked so cute, when she's sleeping, then Mikey says "How about we stay in here to make sure, she doesn't, you know, have a nightmare", we all nod and we all go to our rooms and grad covers and pillows, so we can sleep on the floor, once we're all settled in, we fall asleep, me on the right side of Ash's bed, Leo on the left, Donnie at the foot, and Mikey between Leo and Donnie, almost in front of the door, so we make sure no one sneaks pass.

(Splinter's P.O.V)
I make sure the boys are asleep, but none of them were in their rooms, then I check Ash's room and see all four boys surrounding Ash's bed, as if protecting her, I smile and close the door back and say to myself "Uh, my sons have grown so much, I wonder what it would be like to have grandchildren, oh, four more little turtles, teens are enough, but only time will tell, I hope the boys treat her right".