Finding Out Her Feelings

I was hanging with the turtles, we were eating pizza and talking about normal stuff, like how our days have been, I'm really glad, I get to hang with them and by myself, they told me Splinter said he was going to sleep, I don't mind, he probably goes through a lot dealing with four teenage boy turtles, so he needs to rest for awhile, I just can't feeling like I have to tell them how I feel about them, but I don't know how they would react, they would probably hate me and never want to be my friends again, April told me that they probably won't hate, since I told her my little secret, I felt this way since I first met them just seeing them, so happy and caring, my feeling different, I don't know if they feel the same way. I look at the boys and see Raph messing with Mikey, Leo trying to keep peace, and Donnie doing something on his computers, I smile at how cute they look, they just too cute when their playing around with each other, I just hope my feelings don't ruin that, I frown and say in my head 'What if they don't feel the same way, what if they hate you if you tell them, what if they do feel the same way and make me chose, what if I make the wrong choice, and I hurt them, what if I'm not good enough for them'. Then, I hear someone snap their fingers in front of my face and I hear Leo say "Hello, earth to Ash, hello, anyone in there", I snap out of my thoughts and see the four brothers standing in front of me, looking at me in concern, I look up at them and say "S-Sorry, I was thinking", then Mikey says "What were you thinking about so bad, that you didn't hear us", I blush a little and look down, then I hear Raph hit Mikey in the back of his head and say "Nice going, dumbass, you made her upset", I look up at them from where I'm sitting and say "No no no, I'm not upset it's just..sign.. I have something to tell you all", they all sit down in front of me and Donnie says "You can tell us anything, Ash", his brothers nod in agreement, I sign and say "Well, I don't want you to hate me", Leo grads my hand and says "Ash, we would never hate you, what's bothering you, you can tell us", I sign and say "Fine, I-I have a c-crush on y-y-you g-guys and I was w-wondering i-if y-you guys f-feeling the same way", I look up from my lap and see all four boys looking at me in disbelief, then Mikey says "Uh, really you feeling that way about us", I nod and look back down at my lap.

(Leo's P.O.V)
We couldn't believe it Ash felt the same way that we feel about her, she likes us, I squeeze Ash's hand a little and she looks up at us and Donnie says "Ash, do you just like one of us or..", he was interrupted by Ash as she says "All four of you", she turns bright red and tries to hide her face, Raph takes her other hand, since I'm holding the other one and says "Ash, we have something to tell you, too", she looks up at us again and I say, blushing "We like you too and in the same way you do", all four of us blush and look down, then Ash says "Really, you do, I thought you didn't", we look at her and Mikey says "Since we first met you", she smiles and says "Same here".

(Ash's P.O.V)
Then, I kiss Leo, I pull and see he's a blushing a mess, I smile and do the same to Raph, Donnie, and Mikey, their reaction the same as Leo's, I smile and say "Poor turtles", then Leo and Raph kiss on my cheeks and Donnie and Mikey do the same things, I blush and look down and the boys laugh, I smile and blush more, today going's to be interesting, how I'm going to tell Sensei that I'm dating all four of his sons, uhhh my life is crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.