26

Third Person

'seems like ur sad again, wanna hangout?.'- Taehyung texted.

'this late?? 7 p.m? r u serious?'- She replied while furrowing her brows.

'sì.'- Taehyung simply amswered.

'what the heck? no! i'm already in my jammies'- Irene texted.

'then get dressed or u can come in ur pjs. besides i'm already at the park.'- Taehyung answered.

'fine.' -'Joohyun replied.

'great! then i'll wait for u here.'- Taehyung texted. Joohyun put her phone down and went to the closet.

"What should I wear?" She asked herself. Joohyun took a good look at her closet and grabbed a hoodie and paired it with jeans. 'this should be enough.' - she thought and pressed her lips together.

Joohyun quickly went to the bathroom and dressed herself. Joohyun then went to the mirror and checked her face. She puts on her lip balm, grabs her phone and leaves the dorm.

She walked her way to the park since it was only a 10 minutes away. "Freaking cold."- She said as she rubbed her hands together.

Joohyun enters the park and looks around, searching for an alien named Kim Taehyung. She walks a little further and spots a male on a swing, his head down, his hands in the pocket of his jacket, and his feet kicking the stone near him.

Joohyun chuckled as she goes near to Taehyung. "Hey."- Joohyun greeted. Taehyung hangs his head up to see the girl who just spoke to him. He stands up and dusts his pants.

"Hyun-ah."- Taehyung said as a small smile unknowingly creeps to Taehyungs face as he takes her hand and pulls her to an embrace.

"What's with you bro? Why are you hugging me?"- Joohyun said.

"Go ahead, cry. I know you're hurt."- Taehyung said as he patted her small head.

"No i'm fine."- Joohyun protested. Tears started to fill her eyes as she forces them not to fall.

"Don't pretend you're fine. It's okay not to be okay sometimes, so just cry it out."- Taehyung said. And by that Joohyun closes her eyes, wraps her arms around Taehyung's waist and starts to cry.

Taehyung sighs and starts to run his hand on her back, soothing her. Taehyung's hoodie then get's wet from Joohyun's tears. Sobs and sniffles filled the silence between them and as time went by, Joohyun stopped crying.

Taehyung slightly parted and looked at Joohyun's face. Joohyun takes one of her hand away from Taehyung's waist and wipes the remaining tears from her face.

Taehyung then reaches for his pocket and brings out a handkerchief, a lace handkerchief. He hands it to Joohyun who is still wiping her tears.

"Here."- Taehyung said as he handed Joohyun his handkerchief. Joohyun then gives him a strange look.

"Why d-do you h-have a lace h-handk-kerchief?"- Joohyun stuttered. Taehyung chuckled.

"It's not what you think. It's from my mom. She gave it to me before she went to the UK."- Taehyung said.

"Is it r-really o-ok?"- Joohyun asked as she hesistantly reaches her hand out.

"Forget it."- Taehyung says as he retrieves his handkerchief back and wipes Joohyun's tears himself. He holds her chin up to wipe the remaining tears before putting his handkerchief back to his pocket.

Both we're still in each others arms. They quietly stared at each other until a scream was heared.

"EWW!!! MOMMY THEY'RE ABOUT TO DO THE EWEYY!"- A kid shouted as the kid pointed to Taehyung and Joohyun. The two then quickly seperated upon hearing the kid shouting

"Jinwoo!! Didn't I tell you to stop meddling with other people's bussiness?"- The kid's mom shouted and bowed sorry to Taehyung and Joohyun.

After the mother and his son left, the two looked at each other and started laughing like lunatics, well not really.

"Wanna grab some peach soda?"- Taehyung asked and Joohyun nodded and gave him a smile.

Taehyung and Joohyun went to the convinience store and both grabbed peach soda. Taehyung amd Joohyun went back to the park and sat on the bench.

Taehyung opened his can and so did Joohyun, both we're sipping on their drink as silence filled the air. It was not awkward silence, it was instead comfortable silence.

"Done?"- Taehyung asked. Joohyun looked at him and nodded.

"Let's go back to the dorm."- Taehyung suggested. Joohyun nodded and tossed the can into the trash can.

"Wait for me I'm gonna get something."- Taehyung said.

"Ok."- Joohyun replied and after that Taehyung left. Joohyun was left alone in the park. She breathed the fresh air in and did light streching.

"Ah! This is great."- She said. Her eyes wandered around the park. Joohyun's eyes then found a familiar figure.

"Gyuwon?"- She uncertainly said. She squinted her eyes and it was indeed Gyuwon.

"Why is he in Seoul?"- Joohyun asked herself. She was about to approach him but a girl came and hugged him. Roah. She looked at the two and her eyes started to brim with tears.

"Hey Joohyun I got Ice Cre---."- Taehyung said as he ran towards her with two cones of ice cream in his hands.

"What's going on? Why are you crying?"- He asked. Taehyung eyes followed where Joohyun's eyes were. Taehyung's eyes got furious as he saw Gyuwon kissing another girl.

Taehyung dropped the ice cream and his hands fromed into fists. Taehyung charged to Gyuwon, Joohyun followed Taehyung to stop him.

"Taehyung don't!"- Joohyun said and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"Let's just leave them alone."- Joohyun said and looked down while letting her tears fall. Taehyung's body stopped upon hearing Joohyun's cracking voice.

Taehyung turned to Joohyun and gave her another hug, but this time a short one. He lets go her and bends to her height.

"Stop crying, you won't be pretty anymore if you don't"-  Taehyung said. Joohyun bursted out a small laugh but tears didn't stop flowing. Taehyung smiled and took out his handkerchief.

"Seriously, it's not funny."- Joohyun said. Taehyung smiled and held up her chin and wiped her tears away.

"Let's get back to the dorm. We don't want the dorm keeper to catch us right?"- Taehyung asked and flashed his rectangular smile. Joohyun nodded and smiled at him too.

The two took the other way out of the park so they can avoid seeing Gyuwon and Roah. And as soon as they got out of the park they went straight to their dorm.

"Sleep well Hyun-ah."- Taehyung said and ruffled Joohyun's hair.

"You too Tae."-  Joohyun said.

"Now go!! The dorm keeper might be roaming around by now."-Joohyun said. And by that Taehyung ran and went to his dorm.

____________

Wahhh pers chapter with pov😆 hope u guys like it

Like Me, Love You ᯽ VReneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें