57

"Seul have you seen my sunblock?"- Joohyun asked her. They're now down to the final moments before they depart and descend to the beach. (Wow those are some words).

"It's by the vanity." She answered. Joohyun went to the vanity and grabbed the sunblock. She opened her bag and tossed it in there. She zipped the bag and carried it on her shoulders.

"Lets go?" Seulgi asked. Irene nodded with a smile plastered across her face. The two girls went to the elevator and pressed the button that will take them to the ground floor.

"Do I look okay?" Irene asked. Seulgi glanced at her, she was wearing a white flowy dress that was cut above her knee and was just showing enough skin, she paired it with a simple pair of sandals. Seulgi gave her a thumbs up before the elevator doors opened and showed the ground floor. Then three other girls show up.

"You better know." Wendy sang, the girls were already dressed. Yerim spotted Irene and Seulgi and waved at them. The two girls also noticed and smiled at them. They carried their bags and went outside.

"Girls!" a familiar voice called. The girls looked at the direction where the voice came from and spotted Jin waving his hand at them. The girls smiled and raced their way to the boys.

Taehyung opened his arms and gave Joohyun a tight hug. "Hi bub."Joohyun mumbled in his chest. Taehyung looked down on her and kissed the top of her head.

"Hi." Taehyung flashed his charming smile. While the two love birds were doing what they were doing, Yerim decided to talk to Kook.

"Look who's early today," Yerim nudged Jungkook who was eating a donut. Jungkook took some cream from the donut and put the cream on the tip of her nose. Yerim glared at Kook who is now laughing at the girl's face. Wendy handed Yerim a tissue so she could wipe the tip of her nose.

"I swear, I hate you with every inches of my being." Yerim said as she wiped her nose. Jungkook bent down to match her height then eyed her from head to toe.

"Well, that's not a lot of inches." Jungkook said and pinched her nose.

"That's it. Fuck life." Yerim yelled as she threw the tissue to the ground started to chase Jungkook.

"Ugh, kids." Jin mumbled.

"Okay who's gonna drive?" Namjoon asked. Hobi raises his hand.

"It's settled then." He continued. Then Yerim and Jungkook finally came back after chasing each other.

"Let's go."- Hoseok commanded. Jimin opened the door, letting the girls go in first. The girls then set aside and signalled Joohyun to go in first. Joohyun furrowed her brows in confusion but proceeded in the van anyways. Then, the girls pulled Taehyung and shoved him in the van.

"You guys go sit at the back." Yerim said as he escorted Taehyung in. Joohyun was confused at what they we're planning but happy since she got to sit next to her bub. 

"Who wants to third wheel?" Yerim asked. Everybody was avoiding to make eye-contact with her. Duh! Nobody wants to be a third wheel.