58

Third Person

Hours passed and it's already 6 in the noon. The guys are at the hut probably eating their hearts out, while the girls are at the hotel changing their clothes to something more comfortable.

"Eonni, let's go back."- Yerim nudged Sooyoung. Sooyoung got up from her bed and agreed to go back to the beach with Yerim. A few minutes passed and Wendy followed.

Seulgi then got up from her seat and decided to go after the girls. "Eonni, you don't wanna go?" Seulgi asked. Irene, who was blankly looking at the ceiling shook her head.

"Nah, I'll catch up later." She responded. Seulgi nodded, and left Irene alone. The four girls went to the beach where the boys were. Taehyung, who was busy talking to Jungkook lifted his gaze upon hearing the girls' giggles on their way to the hut.

His eyes searched for Joohyun, but she was no where to be found. "Where's Joohyun?" Taehyung asked. "She said she'll catch up later." Seulgi responded. Then Seokjin showed up. "Guys, I heard the resort's having a buffet tonight." He said.

"Well there is a special event here at the resort today." Joon said. "Can we come?" Joy asked and Namjoon nodded as a response. "Then, what are we waiting for? LET'S GO!" Seokjin excitedly shouts. Then, Namjoon stood up and leaded the way to the buffet.

While they were on their way to the buffet, Taehyung went the other way. "Wait, Taehyung where are you going?" Hoseok asked. "I'm gonna fetch my girl, you guys go ahead." Taehyung replied and went straight to his girl's room.

Joohyun

As of now, I'm laying on my bed blankly staring at the ceiling. The air conditioner is blasting, silence filled the air. I'm so bored. But I'm too lazy to go out. Ugh, what do I do? Then something interrupted my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I said. I got up from my bed and opened the door. A tall, gorgeous lad stood in front of me. "Hi bub." He said. "Oh? Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Why you don't want me here?" He asked as he cutely pouts. I smile at his action and lightly smacks his forehead. "I was just asking." I answered. He touches his forehead and giggles.

"There's a buffet at the dining area tonight, wanna come?" He asks. "Ofcourse!" I said. Then he took my hand and we went to the buffet.

After a lot of walking we finally get there. The guys already found a table and started eating. "Oh! They're here!" Yoongi said. We went to the table and sat down. Then, Wendy gave us a plate full of food.

"Here, eat." She said. "Shall we eat? I'm starving." Jin said. We all nodded and started eating, but before I pick up my fork, I noticed Namjoon is not around. "Wait, where's Joon?" I asked. Hoseok lifted his gaze and pointed at the lobby. "Shouldn't we wait for him?" I asked him. "Joon said he'll catch up." Hoseok answered. I nodded and started eating.

Then a breathless Joon shows up. He puts his hands on his knees and pants roughly. "Woah Joon, what's the rush?" Jin asked. "Eunha. Entrance. Now."- He said while he was pointing at the lobby.