65

3rd Person

Joohyun dropped her phone on the bed as she rushed to vanity table to get her bag and wallet. "30 minutes Joohyun. You got 30 minutes."- Joohyun said to herself as she ran out the door.

Joohyun went to the elevator and pressed the button. She looks at the screen only to see that the elevator is still at the ground floor, 'This won't do.' she wastes no time and takes the stairs. As soon as she arrives at the ground floor, she rushes out and hurriedly gets a cab.

"Airport please."- she says to the driver and off they go. As time passes by, Joohyun grows more anxious. Her heart pounding faster minute by minute. But then, the cab stops. Joohyun looks forward and sees that they are caught in traffic.

She grabs her wallet, pays the cab and starts to run. Tears fill her eyes as she feels that time is running out. She runs with all strength and finally, she got to the airport. Joohyun starts to search the place but there was no signs of Taehyung. It was too late, he already left.

Two Years Later...

It has been two years since Taehyung left Seoul. Since he left, he deactivated all his social media, changed his number and left no trace of him. Joohyun decided to move to Jeju and study in a university there. She also started a job as a part timer in a cafe.

Joohyun

"You got me feeling like a psycho~" I groaned as I reached for my phone turning off my alarm. I stood up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 6:00. 'As it should be.' I got out of bed and opened the curtains, light automatically shines through as I move the thick fabric away from the window. I head to my closet and picked out my outfit. I decided to pick out a simple shirt and a pair of jeans. Then I head to the bathroom to go and take a shower. 

After I showered I went and dried my hair with a blow dryer and got dressed. I headed to the vanity and did my skin care, you know, toner, moisturizer then light make-up. It's just your average morning routine, nothing really special.

It was a normal day, I only have a few classes so everything went okay. Time flew so fast, I didn't even notice that my last period was already ending.

"And that's all for today, see you tomorrow class."- The professor said as he bid goodbye to us. I stretch my arms then packed my bag. "Joohyun."- Someone called, I looked up and saw Jinyoung. "Oh, Hey."- I replied. He sits down next to me and proceeds to talking. "Can come tonight?"- He asks me. "Jinyoung, I already told you, I have work tonight."- I said as I put the last book in my bag. I stood up and walk out the lecture room.

"C'mon, Joohyun can't you do this for your dearest best friend?"- He asks as he follows me out. "No, Jinyoung."- I sternly said. He frowns upon my reply and gave me the stank eye. "You're really no fun are you?"- He teases me. "I don't care Jinyoung, why don't you ask Seulgi instead?"- I said and walked away from him.  I check the time and headed to the cafe.

I walked slowly, as there's still plenty of time until my shift. It's been a really long time since I last saw him. I wonder how he's doing, is he eating well? Did he take his dream course? How's his life now? Is he marr---. My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly bumped to someone. I was about to apologize but before I even come to my senses the guy already left. 

I looked at the guy's back before going back to where I was originally going. 'He must be in a hurry.'- I thought. After a little more walking I finally reached the cafe. I went inside and saw Heejun wiping the table. "Finally."- He said. "I'm gonna change."- I said as I went to the back and changed my clothes to the uniform. Let's start.