Epilogue

Taehyung

"Hey, hey, hey. Kim Taehyung don't put your clothes there, you already took the other compartment."- Namjoon yelled.

It was the day before senior year started, our last year in high school. The boys made an agreement that we would come the day before to come and arrange our dorms. And so here we are. We're in our rooms, rummaging through our clothes, getting them to fit inside those small closets.

"I'm done."- I said as I dusted my hands, I stood up and looked at the clothes I neatly arranged in the closet. It actually looks neat. I'm getting better at this.

"Ok, since I'm done, I'm gonna go out."- I turned to Joon, who was still arranging his big pile of clothes and books.

"Wait, you're not gonna help me?"- He looked at me annoyingly. His brows were furrowed and his eyes look like they're about to burn the shit out of me.

"Nope, do you want anything?"- I asked him, diverting his attention. He thought for a while before coming up with an answer.

"Just Iced Americano would do."- He said and went back to what he was doing. I grabbed my phone and wallet and went to the lobby. Then my phone started ringing. I took my phone out to see who was calling me.

Little Sis

"Ye---."- She didn't even let me finish. What the heck.

"Come outside the dorm, you left some of your stuff behind."- She said. I raised my head and started looking for her through the glass doors and windows.

"Highlighted word: OUTSIDE."- She shouted through the phone.

"So you can see me. Why don't you just bring it inside?"- I said. I was still looking outside since she can see me.

"Just come and get it."- She said, I can clearly hear that she's annoyed. Hahaha. I looked around more for a bit, and finally I saw her. I let out a sigh before walking towards the entrance.

"Okay, wait for me out---."- I didn't get to finish what I said when I suddenly bump into someone.

"Tae?"- I heard Jennie scream through the phone but I didn't mind it. I was looking down at the person who I bumped into.

"Sorry."- She apologized and started picking up the things that fell from her box. I quickly crouched down and started helping her. It was all stationery things and it was all pink.

"Here."- I got up from crouching down and handed her the pens she dropped. She lifted her head and grabbed the pens from my hand.

Wow.

"Thank you."- She said and gave me a sweet smile before moving along. I was still frozen on the spot, regretting how that moment ended quickly. Gosh, I didn't even get the chance to ask her name. But I'll know it tomorrow. For sure.

"Bae Joohyun?"- I read. And I did get to know her name, thanks to that gossip page. Never knew that page would be useful. Bae Joohyun. Class-A. So she's in the honors class. Seems like I found my new target.

Days passed and I found it hard to get close to Joohyun. She may be new but she's already surrounded by guys who want to date her. I tried to score a date with her but time wasn't really on my side, she had family dinner. But hey, she's planning on joining my club.