48

Joohyun

Haa, that was awkward. I checked the time on my watch. 8:54 a.m. "I should get ready."- I said. I get up of my bed and straight to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and bathed. After that I dried my hair and went out of the bathroom.

I opened my closet and choose a dress. 'Should it be really formal or should I go a little casual?' I tilted my head a bit feeling a bit unsure of what I should wear.

I suddenly think of what Taehyung would wear. 'Taehyung wears a lot of designer clothes, mainly Gucci, what would he wear???' "Ah! Why is this so hard?"- I said to myself. I ruffled my hair out of frustration and furrowed my brow. Then an idea popped out. I took out a red check dress, then a black turtleneck and a pair of white sneakers. 

"This should work."- I said. I went to the bathroom again and put on the dress.

"Perfect."-I said to myself. I went to the vanity and put light makeup on. After that I curled my hair and voila! I'm finished! I put on my sling bag and checked my phone. 9:53 a.m. Already? Time goes by real quick. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Hyun-ah."- A voice said.

"Who is it?"- I asked. Wait? Why am I even asking? There's only one person who calls me by that. Hahaha.

"Taehyungie."- Taehyung answered cutely. I went to the door and opened it. A smiling face greeted me as I open the door.

He was wearing a white dress shirt paired with slacks, white sneakers and a simple long check coat. He looked fantastic. 'I think I like him.' 'Wait. What are you thinking?'

"Didn't expect you to get ready this fast."- He said as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Didn't expect you to arrive this early."- I replied and got out of the room. I opened my purse and started to look for my key.

"You look good by the way."- He said. I was caught off guard. I looked at him with my blushing face and smiled.

"You look good too."- I answered. He looked at me and smiled. I turned to the door locked it.

"Wait? If you lock the door, how will Seulgi get in?"- He asked.

"Seul has a spare key."- I said and looked at him. His mouth formed an O and nodded.

"Don't you and Namjoon both have keys?"- I asked him.

"Nope."- He said. I looked at him and furrowed my brow.

"Why?"- I asked him.

"We hide the key somewhere."- He said and I nodded.

"Well enough of this talk and let's go already."- I said. I took his hand and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button to the lobby and waited. It was silent. But it was comfortable kind of silence.

Our hands was still intertwined, I intentionally didn't want to let go of his hand. It was warm and soft. Moments later the elevator opened. It was on the 5th floor.

A short haired girl's back was seen. She suddenly faced the now opened elevator. Eunha. She rolled her eyes and got in the elevator and stood beside Taehyung.

"Going on a date?"- She asked as she presses the button to the 3rd floor. Both of us ignored her. She eyed us on our reflection in the elevator walls.