38

Third Person

A week later......

'i'll pick u up at 7.'- Taehyung texted.

'ok.'- Joohyun replied.

Time check: 6:34 p.m

It was prom night. People were geting ready. Putting their makeup on, styling their hair, making sure they look thair best on the most important night of their lives, well not really.

Five girls were getting ready for prom. Their place was a mess, makeup brushes scattered on the table, dresses messily laying on the bed, bobby pins on the floor, it was chaotic.

"KIM YERIM! WHERE'S MY EYESHADOW PALLETE?!"- Sooyoung yelled.

"WAIT! I'M STILL USING IT!"- Yerim yelled back.

"Who are you even trying to impress? You're going solo this prom."- Sooyoung said provoking the younger one.

"Shut up eonni."- Yerim said and rolled her eyes. Yerim then finished doing her eyes and passed the eyeshadow pallete to Sooyoung.

"Here."- Yerim said. Sooyoung grinned at the younger one and mouthed a 'thank you'.

"Where's my curling iron?"- Wendy asked. Wendy looked around and searched for her curling iron.

"It's on the top shelf!"- Seulgi shouted.

"What the-- the top shelf?"- Wendy said. While the girls were being chaotic, Joohyun was sitting in front of her vanity, applying eyeliner. She looked at the other girls and lets out a small chuckle.

Joohyun watched the other girls quarelling while she was finishing her makeup. She puts on her blush and applies lipstick and voila! She's done.

The girls seemed to have calmed down as they were also finishing their makeup and hair. Joohyun decided to just brush her hair as she was positive that she might burn her hair off if she uses the curling or straightening iron.

Joohyun grabbed her dress from the bed and went ro the bathroom to change. She puts on the dress and zips the back but her hands can't go any higher. Joohyun slightly opens the door and peeks out her head.

"Seungwan-ah can you help me with my dress?"- Joohyun asked Seungwan.

"Sure eonnie."- Wendy said and went inside the bathroom. Joohyun takes Seungwan's dress so that Seungwan can zip her dress.

"There, done."- Seungwan said. Irene gave Seungwan her dress and said 'thank you'. Joohyun then leaves the bathroom leaving Seungwan alone in there.

Time check: 6:54 p.m

"It's still early."- Joohyun said and sat down infront of her vanity mirror. Joohyun took her phone from her clutch and texted Taehyung.

'wat up?'- Joohyun.

'u done already?'- Taehyung.

'yup.'- Joohyun.