Chapter 02

Chapter 02 - Taetae

Chapter 02 - Taetae

“COME ON.” Said Taemin as he dragged Verona to maths class. “I don't wanna go there, what if the new kid is cute just like my art teacher?” Verona ask as Taemin sighed. “Okay, you need to like someone who isn't a teacher.” He said with a small laugh as Verona pouted. “Come on.” Said Taemin as they walked in the class. Taemin went to Verona's table but sat on the other side so the new kid can sit in the middle.

The bell went and here came the new child. “Right class, this is Kim Taetae, he'll be joining on for today. Now Taetae why don't you sit next to Verona. Verona please put your hand up.” Said the teacher as Taetae sat next to Verona and Taemin. Taetae's eyes landed on Taemjn and smirk. When Taemin look at him Taetae give him a wink making the poor lad blush. “Cute.” Said Taetae as his arms went around Taemin's chair. Verona saw all of it and smiled.

“I knew Taemin will find someone.” She muttered as she started to write. Taetae saw and look at Verona. “Hey.” Taetae said as the teacher left us. “Oh, hi." Verona said smiling at Taetae making him smile back. “Is this your friend?” He said pointing at Taemin who was drawing while having earphones on. Verona nod making him smirk. “Why? Do you like him?” Verona said as he started to nod. “Very much but is he gay?” He ask as Verona nod. “He did like this one guy Park Jimin but when he found out that he is dating someone else, he was crush. It's even worse that Jimin's new boyfriend is hurting him. I try and stop it but they just see me as a weakling because I'm a girl.” Verona said as Taetae's hand turns into a fist.

“Why would they do that to a soft boy? Also they are fucking sexist. ” Taetae said as Verona agreed. Taetae look hack as Tsemin and smiled. “You should ask him out.” Verona said making Taetae nod. “Maybe I should.” Smiled Taetae as the bell went.

“Home! Finally!” Said Verona as Taemin and Taetae held each other close. Yes Taetas ask him out. “Great, now I'm the third wheel.” Verona said making the two chuckle. “Don't worry, you have that art teacher. ” Laugh Taemin as Taetae stop what he was doing. “What's wrong babe?” Ask Taemin as Taetae look at Verona. “You like Mr. Kim?” He ask as she nodded while red came to my cheeks. “You're in love with my brother?! ” Taetae said as  Verona and Taemin stop. “He's your brother?” Taemin ask as Taetae nod. “You know, you might have a chance with him. He loves girls like you.” Taetae said making Verona blush and Taemin laugh as his face hid in Taetae's chest.

"We'll go now, see ya tomorrow Verona!” Said the two boys as they wave at her. “Bye guys!” Said Verona as she went home.

I hope you like this, so so so sorry that this is very short. I'll try and make it a little longer 😅 I might just post again today or something. Bye!

534 words