Chapter 06

Chapter 06 - Jikook

Chapter 06 - Jikook

IT WAS now lunch and Verona has to stay in class whilst the two gay couple went for lunch. The two went to a table and started to eat, Taemin saw his old crush kissing his boyfriend, yes it did hurt but not as much as it did before. “You okay babe?” Ask Taetae as Taemin look away and kissed his cheek. “I'm fine, just saw my old crush. ” He said as Taetae nod but held him tight. “Don't worry I'm here.” Said Taetae kissing Taemin's temple.

Jimin and Jungguk began eating whilst Jimin was on Jungguk's thigh. Everyone watch them eat making Jimin uncomfortable. Ever since they started dating everyone keeps staring. “Kookie.” Said Jimin making the boy turn. “Yeah?” He ask eating his ramen. “I–I feel uncomfortable with all the staring.” Jimin stuttered making Jungguk sigh looking at everyone with a glare. “STOP LOOKING!” He yelled as everyone turned away. “Thanks.” Jimin said looking at the table. “You're welcome, not like you can do that.” He said sarcastically making Jimin feel guilty.

Yes Jungguk does guilt trip Jimin and makes things Jimin fault. He also makes it as Jimin is an attention seeker. You can say that Jungguk is a shit boyfriend. “I'm sorry Jungguk, I just feel guilty if I yell at someone.” Said Jimin looking away from his boyfriend. “So you don't feel guilty that I have to yell at everyone?” He ask making Jimin's heart break. “I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to.” He said making Jungguk sigh again. “Let's just get to class.” He said as Jimin followed. But he didn't see his boyfriend smirking and winking at other guys.

Verona sighed as she kept drawing as Taehyung watched. “Are you getting something to eat?” He ask Verona as she shook her head and continued drawing. “You need to eat, you don't want to become skinny now do ya?” He said putting an apple next to her making her confuse. “Eat.” He said with a small smile as she began eating. “Thanks.” Said Verona.

“You're welcome, I don't want my student hungry.” Said Taehyung making the two smile and their hearts race.

I hope this was good enough, sorry if it wasn't that great as you hoped but I do try. See ya later!

386 words