Chapter 09

Chapter 09 - Confirmed

TAEHYUNG LOOK at the time and sighed. “What's wrong Taehyung?” Verona ask looking at Taehyung's watch. “It's getting late, I'll take you home.” Taehyung says walking to the door checking if anyone is there. Luckily no one was. “Okay, we're good.” He says as he held Verona's hand and went to his car. “What if someone sees?” Verona ask biting her nails, Taehyung saw and held her petite waist as Verona lay her head on his chest.

“No one will see, they won't see you on my chest. I'll make sure.” Taehyung whispered to Verona's ear. Verona shut her eyes and hear his heart best making her fall asleep. Taehyung look down as he stop his car and turned to Verona, smile came on Taehyung's lips as he kissed her forehead. “I'll take you home.” He says to no one.

He came home and pick up Verona and took her to his room, he lay her body onto the bed and pull the covers over her petite body as he kissed her goodnight. Taehyung shut the lights off and went to the living room. He got some covers and out the pillows to a comfortable place. He lay down finding it hard to sleep, but he can't sleep in his own bed because he didn't want Verona to feel uncomfortable with him.

Verona woke up through the night and saw darkness. She look around the room finding Taehyung but she couldn't, she opened the door seeing more darkness. She look at the stairs feeling her heart beat far too fast but she still went down and went to the living room only to see Taehyung staring at the dark wall. She walked towards him and hugged him.

“Why aren't you in bed with me?” Verona said with a pout making Taehyung smile. “I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.”'He said as Verona hugged him tighter. “Please come to bed, I feel lonely. ” Beg Verona making Taehyung smile. Taehyung got up and followed Verona to his room, as they got into the bed Taehyhng wrap his arm around her waist.

“Night Verona.” Says Taehyung as he kissed her making Verona blush.

“Night.” Verona says as she put her head into his chest.

Taemin and Taetae walked to school as Jimin followed along. “You okay Jimin?” Ask Taetae with worry. Taetae stopped getting angry at him for hurting Taemin because he later found out that Jungguk made that happen. “Yeah, just feeling awkward.” He says fiddling with his fingers. “Sorry, we didn't mean to make you that way.” Says Taemin as Jimin shook his head. “You two didn't make me uncomfortable, I just feel weird feeling single and hanging out with a coil. It's making me a third wheel.” Says Jimin with a giggle as the two boys nod understanding him.

“I'm sure you'll find someone, but we have to see him and see if he's like Jungguk then he's out. But if he's the opposite then go for it.” Smiled Taetae as Jimin nod looking at his locker. “But what if he comes back?” Jimin said in fear as Taemin shush him down. “Me and Taetae will stop him, you're our friend.” Taemin says making Jimin nod.

“Thanks for being my friend even if I hurt you.” He says as Taemin shook it his head. “You didn't mean to.” Taemin says as him and Taetae walked to their art class, as they open the door they saw Mr. Kim and Verona kissing. “I knew it!” Shouted Taemin making the two stop kissing and look at the two boys.

“When did you came here?” Verona ask as she hid herself in Taehyung's chest. “A few seconds ago.” Answer Taetae as he smirk at his older brother. “You finally found someone who isn't a slut.” Taetae laugh as Taehyung glared at him. “Shut it.” Taehyung says as Verona got out of Taehyung's lap. “So are you two dating?” Ask Taemin as Taehyung and Verona stare at each other. “Yes we are dating.” Verona sighed as Taehyung hugged her waist as the two boys stared shouting ‘I knew it!’

Jimin walked to his maths class until he bump into a boy. “I'm so sorry! ” Jimin says as he picks up the guy's stuff. “It's fine, I just need to watch where I'm going.” Jimin stared at the guy and smiled. Jimin's heart started to beat just as fast as he met Jungguk. “What's your name?” The guy ask and he deep voice made music to Jimin's ears. “Jimin, Park Jimin.” He says making the guy smile at his petite body. “What's your name?” Ask Jimin as he came closer to the guy.

“Kim Namjoon.”

I hope this is good enough, yes I do ship Minjoon as well so that ship will be in the story. And I'll make Jungkook have a good ending as well. So Verona and Taehyung confirmed that they're dating, so how about Jimin and Namjoon? Will they date? You'll just have to find out next time. I'll update twice a week hopefully. Have a great day!

852 words