Chapter 07

Chapter 07 - Trouble

TAEHYUNG smiled as Verona starts to draw. “Watcha drawing?” Taehyung said looming from behind. “A flower.” She said as Taehyung smiled sweetly. “It's amazing.” Taehyung said softly making Verona blush. “Thanks.” Verona whispered. “Welcome.”

Taemin and Taetae walked to the lockers getting some random books. “Babe, I'll be right back.” Said Taemin as he walks to the restroom and Taetae waited, he went on his phone and played random games until someone was next to him. He knew it wasn't Taemin. He turned of his phone and look only to see Junggukk smirking. “Why, hello babe.” He said stroking his arm making Taetae uncomfortable. “Please stop, I beg you.” Taetae said as his arms make way to Taetae's waist. “You're so beautiful.” Said Jungguk as he moves his thumbs around his hips now. “What are you doing with my boyfriend? ” Taemin says eyeing Jungguk. “Also, don't you have your own boyfriend?” Taemin ask as Jungguk rolls his eyes.

“Him? God he's so annoying, an attention seeker, a guilt tripper. He makes me do many things and makes people feel guilty.” Says Jungguk making Taemin mad because Jimin was his crush. “He cares for you Jungguk! He rejected me because of you! He fucking love you, now I know for a fact that Jim in isn't a guilt tripper but you, you make him feel bad that he wants to be safe and wants you to protect him like a fucking boyfriend.” Said Taemin as the three of them heard a sniff.

“You really think that about me kookie?” Jim in said with puffy eyes.

“Shit.”

I hope this was good, yes I ship Jikook but I want it to be interesting!! But I hope this is good enough and I'm sorry that this is short.

300 words