Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Crush

Chapter 10 - Crush

“WHAT IS YOUR NEXT CLASS?” Ask Jimin as Namjoon look at his timetable. “History.” He says with a smile as Jimin blush bright red. “Cute.” Namjoon says making Jimin widen his eyes. “What?” Jimin ask in shock as Namjoon just itch his neck as of nothing happened. “Nothing, don't you have friends to catch up?” Namjoon ask as Jimin just sigh.

“I can hang out with you for lunch.” Jimin says checking the time. They only have 10 more minutes. Yes they had a free period. “Sure.” Namjoon says as the bell went early, they went to the dinner hall and got their food. Jimin just got coffee. “Aren't you getting anything to eat?” Ask Namjoon as Jimin drink his coffee. “Coffee will get my full, I'm not that hungry. ” Jimin says as Namjoon put his chicken into Jimin's mouth.

“Please eat, I hate it if one of my friends doesn't. ” Says Namjoon making Jimin blush. “I'm not starving myself, I'm just not feeling the mood to eat.” Says Jimin as Namjoon just nod.

“Taehyung I need lunch.” Beg Verona as Taehyung hugged her tightly. “Have lunch with me!” He beg. “I will, if you let go.” Verona says as Taehyung slightly let go. “You better come back with your lunch.” Taehyung says as Verona nodded, she ran out to get her lunch.

“Jeez, where were you?” Ask Taemin as he munch on his cheese cake. “Taehyung wouldn't let go.” Blush Verona making the tao boys smirk. “I never knew an art teacher is clingy!” Laughs Taemin. “Well, of he gets a girlfriend he is very clingy. ” Says Yasmin as I left them laughing at me.

I went to my art class and saw Taehyung drinking coke. “I'm back.” Verona says. “You took so long.” Whined Taehyung.

“Stop whining.” She laughs. Verona came and sat next to Taehyung. The two started to eat.

“Bye babe.” Verona says waving at him as Taehyung wave back. “Bye bye.” Then Verona left before the bell went. Verona walked down to history, as she went in she saw Taetae and Taemin smirking at her. “What?” Verona ask as she sat down at their table. “Where were you?” Ask Taemin making Verona blush. “So you were with Mr. Kim?” Taemin says as Verona shit him up. “He might get fired if you say anything to anyone.” Says Verona as Taetae calm her down.

“Me and my baby won't tell anyone.” Taetae says as Taemin nod. “Also, I think Jimin found his soulmate. ” Taemin says making Verona confuse. “Huh?” “Jungkook and Jimin broke up because Jimin now knows the truth.” Taetae says making Verona nod. “Okay, so who is Jimin's soulmate? ” Ask Verona making the two boys smirk.

“Kim Namjoon.”

Is this even good enough? I wrote parts of this a week ago but I then realize that I have to wait a week after that so here it is! I'll post my Jimin ff on another day :)