Chapter 12

Right before I start, I'm doing this on the computer now because my tablet isn't working :'( so that's why they isn't any gifs because I can't :"( anyways here is the chapter :)

Chapter 12 - Love is in the air

"WE'RE ARE AT YOU HOUSE." Said Namjoon as Jimin nodded. "Thanks." He said as Namjoon smiled, Jimin got out of the car waving 'bye' to Namjoon. Jimin shut the door and he started to breathe heavily. "I think I love Namjoon." Jimin said to himself. He started to go text Taetae.

Jimin~: Taetae!

Taetae: What?

Jimin~: I love Namjoon

Taetae: REALLY?????????

Jimin~: Yes I love him, but I don't know if he loves me.

Taetae: Don't worry Jimin, he isn't like that Jungdick guy.

Jimin~: I know but what if he doesn't feel the same feelings that I do :(

Taetae: He might. Ask him out....

Jimin~: Okay bye.

Taetae: Okay bye

__

Verona felt tired as she lay on Taehyung's chest. "Tired babe?" Ask Taehyung as Verona nodded. "Wanna go home?" He ask as Verona shake her head. "Your chest is comfortable, I don't want to leave it." Verona said making Taehyung smile. "Okay baby." He said kissing her head. "Night baby." Taehyung said as Verona smiled and shut her eyes.

__

"Baby, wake up." Taehyung said as Verona groaned. "What?" She ask as Taehyung sighed. "You have to go to school and I need to teach." Taehyung said as Verona just nodded. She got up and got change. she left three buttons unbuttoned making Taehyung stare. "Don't stare at me." Verona said blushing. "How can I do that if I have a cute and hot girlfriend?" Ask Taehyung wrapping his arms around her waist. "Ready?" He ask as the two left the house and went to school. as they made it to school grounds Verona got out first and rush into schools so she won't get stared at. Then Taehyung got out.

Taehyung went into his classroom and started off the day. "Mr. Kim." Said one of the girls that he had. "Yes Lisa?" He ask. "Is that a hickey?" She ask pointing at Taehyung's neck. Taehyung hold his neck thinking about last night.

"Shit." He muttered.

_

I hope this is good enough and sorry for not posting at all these couple of days or weeks. I'll try, it just that I've been busy from work and school is coming up so I'll post less. sorry :( and writing on a computer is hard. I cant wait to type back on my tablet again but that won't be soon :( sorry once again.

440 words