Chapter 03

Chapter 03 - Ruined

Chapter 03 - Ruined

THE three went to class as the two couple held hands. Their first class was art. Mr. Kim will be taken them making Verona's heart beat. “Now I get to know what he looks like.” Taemin said as Taetae turned. “He just looks like me but just different in a way and he is two gears older than me.” Smiled Taetae as Taemin smiled.

The teacher walked in smiling at Taetae as he returns a smile back. Cute. “Right class, we will sit in a different seat, so I'll like you all to find a different seat but try and not sit next to your friends. Try and sit next to new people.” Said the teacher as Verona got up and sat at the front for the first time as the couple sat somewhere else leaving Verona with some annoying girls who just wants the teachers body. Verona sighed and started to doodle a rose as the girls beside her started to laugh at her drawings, even through they can't even draw.

Mr. Kim saw them laughing as Verona and came over to the table, making all the girls pull up their skirts and unbutton some of their shirt as Verona shook her head giving up on them. “Now, why are you all laughing at Verona?” He ask as Verona started to shade the flower. “We weren't laughing, we were just telling her tips how to draw better.” Lied one of the fake girls making Verona huff. “Well that's why I'm here, to tell you all how to draw and that. And I don't want you laughing at a person who us trying. So I advice you all to stop laughing at her and let her be.” He said making all of them shut up.

“Now, I'll like to see your drawing please.” Said the teacher as Verona turned the paper so he can look at it. “It's very good, just need to work on the tone but apart from that it's amazing.” He said making me blush. He left and I turned to the two Boyd and saw them smirking. I got a text from Taemin.

Taemin😲: I found a new couple ;)

Verona😴: Shut up Taemin, go and do stuff to your boyfriend.

Taemin😲: Can't, we need to hide so they won't see my bf body

Verona😴: Someone give me a new friend!!

Taemin😲: :D
Read

Verona put her phone back in her back as she look at the table again she saw her rose drawing ripe making tears coming. It was her best drawing yet. “S-Sir.” Stuttered Verona as the teacher came to her as he saw what happened. He look at the girls who were trying to hide their giggles. “Girls, do you know what happened?” Ask Mr. Kim even know he knows it them. They shrugged as he came towards them and sighed. “Detention.” He said making their eyes pop out as she tried not to laugh at them. I'm started to love Mr. Kim more and more.

The bell rung as everyone started to pack up, Verona saw the couple left, well they are waiting for her to come out. She look at the teacher writing stuff, she came close to the teacher as he notice. “Yes Verona?” He ask smiling a bit as her heart started to beat. “Thank you.” She said as he smiled. “They deserve it. They shouldn't do that to a girl who tries and wants to draw.” He said making her smile and nod in agreement. “See you tomorrow sir.” She said waving to her teacher as the teacher wave back. “Bye Verona.” He waved back as she shut the door only to see the couple kissing. “Guys!” She shouted making them flinch. “Sorry, you took awhile.” Taetae said rubbing his thumbs on Taemin's hip.

“I just wanted to thank your brother.” Verona said as the two boys smirk. “He likes you Verona.” The two say as Verona shook his head. “He would never like me.” She denies...

Taehyung started to mark everyone drawings that they did, he looks at Verona's one which is all ruined making Taehyung angry. “What did she every do to them girls?” He ask himself as he looks at the girls messy drawings, he give them all a F not only for how bad their drawings were but also because what they did to Verona. Taehyung sighed as he give up on the work and went on the computer and listened to some music. “Why did I even became a teacher?” He ask massage his temples. He saw where Verona was sitting and a smile crept through his lips. Yes he did like his student even through it's wrong.

He doesn't care, he wants and needs Verona...

I hope you like this, sorry again for it being short and sorry for the mistakes in my spelling, nobody is perfect so they will be mistakes somewhere here so please don't be harsh on me or send me hate just because I'm normal and jot perfect. See ya later on today or tomorrow! Bye

858 words