Chapter 05

Chapter 05 - Him

Chapter 05 - Him

THE three went to class as Verona sat in her favourite seat, the corner. Mr. Jung came in with a cheerful smile making everyone's heart explode. “How can a teacher be so good looking?” Ask Taemin as Taetae nudged him with a playful glare. “But not as hot as you babe.” He said kissing Taetae's cheek making Verona gag as the two laugh at her.

“Good morning class, today we'll continue our presentation.” He said as everyone groaned (is that how you even spell it?)

Verona sighed, you have to work with someone. She did work with Taemin but Taetae joined and now they're working together. Thankfully she saved her work on her desktop. Verona sighed as she did the work by herself. The bell went at she rushed out going to her art class making the two gay boys smirk. “We need them together. ” Said Taetae as Taemin agree.

As Verona came into the class, she rushed at the front desk and waited, the girls who are sitting with her came and halted at her. “Ugh, her again.” Said one of the girls who were wearing a lot of makeup making Verona puke. “Jenna, don't be rotten. ” Said Mr. Kim making Verona smile a bit. “Sorry sir.” She said biting her lip as the teacher rolled his eyes. “Nice try.” He mumbled as he went to his desk. He look at Verona and smirk a bit.

There is a reason why Verona is sitting at the front and not at the back. Because Taehyung loves seeing Verona, yes he still loves her to bits. Taehyung signed and began teaching still looking at Verona from time to time.

“I hope she feels the same.” He muttered.

“I hope he feels the same.” She mumbled.

Sorry that this is short, I'll make it longer tomorrow :) bye guys...

311 words