Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Soulmates

THE BELL WENT and Verona went into the art class seeing Taehyung. She walks closer and sat on a chair close to him. She fake cough so his attention was now on her. How may I help you Verona? Aren't you meant to go home? He ask as she shrugged. I'm bored, and I wanna spend time with my boyfriend. She says. Taeyung shake his head and got up and look at the rain. It's always raining in Seoul. Taehyung faced Verona and smiled. Wanna go out? He ask as Verona just look at him filled with shock. In the rain? She ask looking at the heavy rain. We can go to my house if you want? He ask as Verona nodded in agreement.

They went into Taehyung's car and drove to his house, as they were driving, Verona felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She bring her phone a d saw it has a flashlight, knowing Taemin must've text her. He went onto the message and sighed.,

Taemin😐: Where are ya?

Verona😴: With my boyfriend...

Taemin😐: Taehyung?

Verona😴: Nah, it's Sammy.

Taemin😐: No need to be sarcastic.

Verona😴: Sorry, not sorry.

Taemin😐: .....

Taemin😐: Where are you two going?

Verona😴: Going to Taehyung's house.

Verona😴: Where are you?

Taemin😐: At my house, with Taetae.

Verona😴: Gotta go, I'm there. Bye 😶

Taemin: adiós

Verona😴: Don't ever speak Spanish, you're Korean for duck sake.

Taemin😐: 😂

You okay? ask Taehyung as she nodded. They got out of the car and went in the house. You have nice house. Says Verona looking around in awed. Thanks, wanna watch something? Ask Taehyung as I nodded. What movie? He ask as Verona started to think. Tarzan! Verona said putting her finger up in the air making Taehyung laugh. Tarzan it is. He says getting on the sofa cuddling Verona.

Jimin walk home in the rain all wet, he then saw another shadow next to his. He turn and saw Namjoon with an umbrella. Hiya. He said making Jimin smile. Why are you walking in the rain? Jimin ask. I should ask you as well. He laughs as Jimin sighed. I forgot my cast, and I didn't know it was going to rain. Jimin says. About you? Jimin ask. I saw you walking and I got worried that you'll get a cold. Namjoon says putting his hand behind his back, he was getting nervous. Oh. Jimin says as his heart started to go fast again. D-Do you wanna get a ride home? Namjoon says stuttering a bit. That'll be great. Jimin smiled.

The two went in the car, Jimin didn't talk at all, he was too scared to talk, too scared that he'll make a fool of himself. But Namjoon felt the same, he was too awkward to talk. So it was an awkward silent. Jimin look at Namjoon's features. Halfway through, Jimin knew he had a crush on him.

But does Namjoon like him?

I hope this is good enough, sorry for not updating in so long, see ya I feel like this will finish at 20 chapters. But if it does I'll keep updating my Jimin FF 😉

I have more hooks to come 💋

553 words