first day!

(Third pov)

Isn't it great max! We're not getting one camper not three but two new campers! David exclaims excitedly. Yeah it truly is horrifying max calmly says in his annoyed tone.oh what's wrong max are you scared to make new friends David  smiles lightly.im not here to ma- before max can finish they both see a bus coming there way.

The bus stops,two new campers walk out and step infront of max and David. OHHH NATURE!a girl with blue hair runs out and starts to play in the grass. Oh you must be Nikki,david exclaims! David holds out his hand and gets  bit by her. OWW!David screams. Then another boy walks off the bus and looks a little smart but cautious .David looks at him, oh you must be niel!It's great to have you two at camp.

(Max pov)

I look at the two new campers but the boy niel catches my eye.niel walks up to me"h-hi my name is niel w-who are you" .I'm max and welcome to this hell hole of a camp". I walk forwards David "David your a piece of shit ,this place is a piece of shit and I hate you.david looks at me"hey max language"I roll my eyes and walk back over to niel."w-where is the science camp I signed up for niel ask's me looking kinda pissed.nikki comes over to me "yeah where is the adventure camp i can't wait to go to! I look at them both "I don't know ask David over there".I point at David and  walk away.I soon go to the bus where the two got dropped off and tried to escape this hell of a camp but got caught by David. "You suck I hate you you piece of shit"

(Third pov)

David soon shows everyone all there camps and gets to Neil's."w-what is this niel says" oh it seems you found it this is science camp"David cheers happily.This is bullshit Neil screams .Wow look at the balls on the new kid max says. What where Nikki says looking around .max looks at Neil and starts to blush. M-maybe this summer won't be so bad after all.
Max feels his face getting hot and goes to the bathroom to wash his face off with cold water.I just met him I can't like him now Max says in his head.max walks out of the bathroom and goes back to find David and our councelour gwen trying to calm all the kids down in the mess hall for lunch.Max goes to sit beside Neil and Nikki since he knows them the best and wait for quartermaster to tell tem to come get there lunch.quartermaster calls for everyone and Nikki runs up and gets first in line.Nikki gets her food and starts eating it really fast.

(Max pov)

How do you eat that shit Nikki I look at her really confused." CAUSE it's really good!"I look over at niel who looks sick.H-hey niel are you ok you look sick."T-this food looks horrible and unedible" Neil tells me looking like he is gonna vomit.I put my hand on his back and rub little circles on his back "are you gonna be ok " "y-yeah I think so"I help him over to our tent and let him lay down in his cot."I'll go tell David your not feeling well ok" Neil looks at me "yeah ok thanks"I turn around and walk torwards david, maybe I do have A little crush on him.

Hello everyone! This is my first story on wattpad and I had a lot of writers block but I do have a Lot of good ideas for the next chapter!I hope you like this chapter and I will post one chapter a day! Comment and tell me what you think bye!!!