please forgive me!?!?!

(Third pov

"I-i" Bella says speechless,she looks up at Cain blushing his head off and notices tears in his eyes."I-i like you to"Bella says stuttering.Cain looks down at Bella rears falling off of his cells and he smiles."I'm sorry for using you for this and not seeing the real you,I'm sorry for using you for plans and never really playing with you in sorry for everything I've done I should have not done that to you  i-i truly am sorry"Bella says sobbing on Cains chest as he caresses her cheek with his thumb."It's ok I should have told you my feelings sooner"Cain says sobbing as well.He looks at her and hugs her.Bella sits and stares in shock before hugging her Cain back and smiling.They both look at eachother and lean in and peck eachother on the lips which they both blush and smile."I-i love you Cain and I always will".Cain smiles and brushes her hair behind her ear."I love you to bella".Both of them soon go walking around camp holding hands and blushing madly.Bella and Cain soon go and sit in the mess hall since lunch is over where they will be in there by themselves so no one would no they were holding hands."How do you think max is doing"bella says a bit worried for him."who cares"Cain says smiling .

Max starts running and looking for niel."NIEL!!!",Max screams but he can't find him anywhere until he goes near his cot and hears sniffling."N-niel "max says calmly trying to see if it's him or not."go away max"niel says puffy eyed and and weak.Max walks in and stares in shock at what he is looking at.Niel is red eyed shaky and he seems like he is gonna burst into tears any second.Max runs and hugs niel,"Niel it wasn't what it looked like! She went and told me she loved me and hugged me.I tried to get her off but she wouldnt"Max said with tears running down his face."y-you k-know I wouldn't cheat on you"max says sobbing with tears uncontrollably running down his face.Max gets sits beside niel and holds his hand."Max W-what are you doing"niel says getting angry.Msx looks at niel and starts to scream and sob "Niel I don't know what you want me to say!!I didn't do anything wrong,and I didn't mean to make you upset!!!"Max screams and sobs all of that sentence he cries until he notices he was leaning on niel' s chest.Niel wrapped his arms around him and hugged him."I know you wouldn't do that max,I trust you"niel says quietly running his fingers through max's hair.Max looks up at niel and sniffles with puffy eyes and a shaky body,niel looks at max ,he had never seen this side of him before and he hated it.Niel hugged max tighter and hummed trying to calm him down,he rocked back and forth trying to make him feel better and soon feels a little weight on his chest,he looks down and sees max laying his head on his chest.Niel smiles and lays down on his back in the cot and closes his eyes with max on his stomach sleeping."Have a good sleep max "niel says quietly and keeps his arms around max before falling asleep himself.

The next morning

Max wakes up and looks up,he sees he is on niel s chest and blushes."niel wake up"max says poking niel s cheek .Niel opens his eyes and looks at max "w-what the hell max! What time is it"niel  whisper screams.Max smirks and laughs"Whatever who cares let's just get up"max gets up and gets off of the cot and looks at niel"well come on let's go get some breakfast I want some coffee"Niel looks up at max and sighs "ok I guess but share your coffee with me because the quartermaster lost his hook and has been crying and you know what he does when he cries",niel says looking at max seriously.Max sighs "ok you can share with me but don't drink it all"max says looking at niel squinting.niel gets up and follows max out of the tent to the mess hall.they both go in there and see Nikki "you go get the coffee max I'll go sit with nikki"niel says hugging max and walking off to nikki.Max goes off and gets the coffee and goes to sit down beside niel."niel what's th-"max says looking at niel .niel is staring and he looks like he has seen a ghost.max looks at him and follows his eyes to see those two.
Max looks and sees Bella and max holding hands smiling,He looks at niel and hugs knowing he might not be over what happened yesterday.Max goes up behind niel and hugs him "are you ok"max says frowning."Y-yeah in fine max in just a bit angry "niel says looking at the two,but max knew it was more than anger it was the two together. Max looked at niel and handed him his cup of coffee so he could share it with him"here have some coffee maybe it will wake you up"niel looks at max and smiles"thanks max"niel says and takes a sip of the coffee while still looking a the two.Max sees him and sits beside him"niel look at me"niel looks at him,max takes the cup o it of his hands and sets it on the wooden table infront of them.Max hugs niel and tears up "N-niel don't worry about them ok they cause you to much pain "max says sniffling and looking up at niel with tears running down his cheeks.niel looks down at max and gasps seeing the tears,He quickly wipes away the tears on max's face"okay max"niel says smiling but inside he knew he was jealous.

Ohhh I love this chapter alot,tell me what you think about it in the comments love you all see you tomorrow!!!